Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

What, IM3 flopped...again?

Yeah, it's good in the mornings, it's a flop in the afternoon and evening, and it's good at night. We're right on schedule

• Like 3

I'm so used to showing up an hour and 20 early at that IMAX, I'd probably do the same thing.  :lol:

Uhh..I stood on line for TDKR for 4 hours...I figured this would be similar. Guess not. I want to see how this is going to be enforced. I already hear people complaining they should get better seats for arriving early.Btw, in NYC for any blockbuster IMAX show, arriving an hour before used to be mandatory if you want a good seat.

Uhh..I stood on line for TDKR for 4 hours...I figured this would be similar. Guess not. I want to see how this is going to be enforced. I already hear people complaining they should get better seats for arriving early.Btw, in NYC for any blockbuster IMAX show, arriving an hour before used to be mandatory if you want a good seat.

Your seat has an assigned row and seat #. It should be printed right on your ticket. That way there's no dispute about who gets to sit where. The only thing showing up early gets you is the ability to pick from a better selection of seats if you haven't bought your ticket already (but you can do that online from home so there's not much point).
  • Like 1