Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Actors who always look like they smell bad:ViggoRPatzPaul GiamattiPhillip Seymour HoffmanJoaquin PhoenixMickey RourkeAnd a bunch more

PJ trumps them all. They look like they bath once a year and he looks like he doesn`t bath and wash his hair and clothes ever.

Edited by fishnets

• Founder / Operator

Or maybe limelight doesn`t crave them? I don`t hear any clamoring for more Viggo. In fact, clamoring for SWATH 2 is more audible and that`s at 0. :P

Is that you, shayhiri?

IM3 well above Friday here in Canada mad sellouts.. Also very entertainment movie.... Audience and 8 friends liked it and found it fun and a vast improvement over im2 and the most fun film of 3013 so far by far...

You're 1000 years early buddy...

IM3 well above Friday here in Canada mad sellouts.. Also very entertainment movie.... Audience and 8 friends liked it and found it fun and a vast improvement over im2 and the most fun film of 3013 so far by far...

I think you mean IM333 not IM3.

• Like 4

PJ trumps them all. They look like they bath once a year and he looks like he doesn`t bath and wash his hair and clothes ever.

I'd bet you most directors don't smell very good. Just a hunch.
  • Like 1

Yeah seriously, Avatar 2 will def be the most fun film released in 3013.

Cameron is gonna transfer his consciousness into a robot body and live forever, anyway

• Like 3

Why do I get the feeling this will dwelve into QT's foot fetish sooner or later?

I was the one who brought that up since I was listening to QT on Howard Stern and they were talking about licking a girl's feet while jacking it and I felt weirdly disappointed that everyone gave Jack credit for that derailment. :lol: