Finally got caught up with the finale. It felt to me very much in the same vain as the season very unfocused and quite dull.

Yeah this wasn't the worst finale at all, but it was still pretty uneventful, uneven and just there.  Dull is a great word for it

The timeline on the very last scene confused the hell out of me. The ages of all the little kids made no sense. And did I miss something or did they never show Sookie's husband's face?Overall I was not impressed with the finale and the last season in general, but at least the show is over now.

It was 3 years later and oldest kid looked about 5.

I thought it was just 2 years later, but the little girl who calls Jason daddy definitely looked to be about 5 years old. It's not a big deal, the show was never supposed to be realistic, but it did stand out to me.

final season was a bit dull. Nothing really happened. Bills death did hit me a bit after he was staked and exploded but before than i didn't really care. Overall good series with a lackluster final 2 seasons. I'm gonna miss Jason though. That dude was too funny.

Edited by Omario

I started watching the last season just now, it's the worst season IMOJust watched episode 4 and Arlene almost dying was a great scene for a really bad episode.Frankly, True Blood stopped being good halfway through season 4

Edited by Goffe R Swanson