i just watched the season 5 premiere, i forget everytime a new season comes around how campy this show is, i was sucked right back in as if i hadnt been annoyed by lots of stuff in last season, heck i even forgot tara was 'dead' LOLPAM as usual was just gold! i love her, i really hope she and eric make up!as for ERIC :blink: :blink: :blink: ?your sister? this goes far beyond my concept of brotherly love but hey its trueblood i'll roll with it!bill didnt have much to do this episode except play third wheel to the family reunion ahemmm...once again sookie was very domestic that has to be the cleanest kitchen in the world and murdered by supernatural being central hotbed! if i were her i'd make a new kitchen somewhere else in the house and abandon the old one, too much shit has gone down there!oh tara tara tara you poor thing...but in the vain of crazyyyy this show rides on, its a shame she killed that vampire who was in love with her, just imagine the two of them now awwww :lol:alcide go mind your pack would you!!! and sam stop getting mix up in other people wacko mess!!! :rofl: for jason and reverend scene...jason:yeah and i rescend my invitation! rev: i love youuuu, i hope its not the last we see of him!i'm actually excited and scared that russel edgeton is back and with a ferocious appetite eek!

as for ERIC :blink: :blink: :blink: ?your sister? this goes far beyond my concept of brotherly love but hey its trueblood i'll roll with it!bill didnt have much to do this episode except play third wheel to the family reunion ahemmm...

In this case "sister" means vampire sister, as in they were both sired by Godric, no blood relation.

yeah i figured that out while on imdb , it wasnt exactly made clear, or at the very least it didnt cross my mind that it was his sister that way nor was i sure if all his family had been murdered...i don't exactly rewatch old TB episodes randomly!will watch episode 2 sometime today now its available online!

yeah i figured that out while on imdb , it wasnt exactly made clear, or at the very least it didnt cross my mind that it was his sister that way nor was i sure if all his family had been murdered...i don't exactly rewatch old TB episodes randomly!will watch episode 2 sometime today now its available online!

They do expand on vampire relations when Jessica refers to Bill as her dad- "My dad's the King"

I liked yesterday's episode. It was much better than the boring premier.

I agree. It definitely had more going on this episode. But I still stick with my earlier point about I wish they would stop saving Tara, she is even more annoying as a vampire so far :P