#ED

The Top 10 Comic Book Movies Of All Time [2013] (RESULTS)

Hmm... I missed this, apparently. Oh, well. There's always next year.

My top 10, in no particular order, would probably be:

TDK

Thor

American Splendor

Scott Pilgrim

Iron Man

X2

Spider-Man 2

Red

Hellboy II

The Rocketeer

Dredd

Hrm. That's 11. I'm not sure which one misses out on the list.

Edited by DamienRoc

I obviously disagree with the list. However, 3 of the movies that I voted for made the top 10, so I can't complain too much.

The best special effects, best villains, and best comic book movies of 2013 were very interesting. I wasn't happy with them being voted on at first, as I felt that it was asking too much of us voters. However, I am very glad that Ed included them and he was very wise to do so. The best comic book movies of 2013 is especially interesting. I believe I voted for Thor 2 over IM3, but if I had to vote again, I would have voted from IM3 over Thor 2. It's good to see that MOS is number 4 in the comic book movie rankings when it comes to 2013.

Once again, great job, Ed.

• Like 1

10. The Dark Night Rises

9. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

8. The Dark Knight

7. Road to Perdition

6. Blue is the Warmest Color

5. Oldboy

4. American Splendor

3. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

2. Persepolis

1. A History of Violence

Three out of ten isn't too bad. :(

Does A History Of Violence really count though?? Its an okay film, but its nothing great. Voting it as your favourite just seems like you want to be praised for being different and voting for something unexpected. eastern Promises if far better, History of Violence just seemed too much of a rushed film to me.

• Like 1

I see that this 

I obviously disagree with the list. However, 3 of the movies that I voted for made the top 10, so I can't complain too much.

The best special effects, best villains, and best comic book movies of 2013 were very interesting. I wasn't happy with them being voted on at first, as I felt that it was asking too much of us voters. However, I am very glad that Ed included them and he was very wise to do so. The best comic book movies of 2013 is especially interesting. I believe I voted for Thor 2 over IM3, but if I had to vote again, I would have voted from IM3 over Thor 2. It's good to see that MOS is number 4 in the comic book movie rankings when it comes to 2013.

Once again, great job, Ed.

Yes, but it made it to number 15 all time where as the ones above it for 2013 didn't make that list. Which means that a lot of voters didn't send in ballots for the sub-questions.

Does A History Of Violence really count though?? Its an okay film, but its nothing great. Voting it as your favourite just seems like you want to be praised for being different and voting for something unexpected. eastern Promises if far better, History of Violence just seemed too much of a rushed film to me.

It's a movie based on a comic, and I think it's the best movie based on a comic, so yeah, it counts.Eastern Promises is not based on a comic, and its irrelevant as far as this list is concerned.

Missed the voting in this ^_^Good job Ed :)My Top 10 probably goes like:1. Oldboy2. The Avengers3. The Dark Knight3. Batman Returns5. Spider-Man 26. Iron Man7. V for Vendetta8. Captain America: The First Avenger9. Iron Man 310. X-Men: First Class