baumer

Monday #s IM3 11.26

• Founder / Operator

I hope so. Imagine IM3 somehow pulled SM3 legs. It'd be a tragedy.

For argument's sake, we can just pretend that all of IM3's $15.6m previews came before midnight. In which case, that would turn SM3's 2.23x into a slightly more respectable 2.45x multiplier when applied to IM3. :P

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

ew dont say that.

The funny thing is that even with a multiplier around 2, IM3 will still pass 350M. And there are, I think, 2 people still in the IM3 under IM2 club  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by Sam

• Founder / Operator

FYI, "internal multiplier" is usually referred to as the multiplier of one weekend over a single day. The total gross/opening weekend ratio is usually just the general multiplier. :)

• Like 2

The funny thing is that even with an internal multiplier around 2, IM3 will still pass 350M. And there are, I think, 2 people still in the IM3 under IM2 club  :lol:  :lol:

To be fair to them, you can't drop out of a club after a movie's release.
  • Like 2

To be fair to them, you can't drop out of a club after a movie's release.

True true. Good point. I think there's one who said that he will only admit defeat once he sees the figure, that's very gutsy, which is great.

• Like 1

FYI, "internal multiplier" is usually referred to as the multiplier of one weekend over a single day. The total gross/opening weekend ratio is usually just the general multiplier. :)

Posted Image

• Like 1

I think you mean 400M.

Nope 300M. This film is doomed! I thought it was going to hit 13M on Monday but it failed and since it missed that number by 1.8M I think this film will have a terrible run.  

Edited by Hiccup
  • Like 2

Nope 300M. This film is doomed! I thought it was going to hit 13M on Monday but it failed and since it missed that number by 1.6M I think this film will have a terrible run.  

Posted Image

You know I am completely mocking the people who are freaking out about the Monday number right?

Of course.  That's why I put the gif there.....it was a very funny post.  :)

• Like 1