Water Bottle

Game of Thrones (BOOK + TV) WARNING: SPOILERS [NO LEAKED EPISODE SPOILERS]

personally i'm just glad i missed out on all the wait pre ADWD, but now alas i feel the pain of waiting and waiting but at least i'm more on the end side of the waiting than at the beginning 

i wonder what is his work routine , does he sit down every day morning or afternoon or night and write for 4 hrs minimum , what is he doing that is taking so long , sometimes i feel like he doesnt even do that for weeks it would seem

i'd rather hear he's finished a 1st draft but is not happy and is rewriting a good chunk of it ! 

i'd rather hear he's finished a 1st draft but is not happy and is rewriting a good chunk of it ! 

He did that once. It's called A Feast For Crows and his re-writing it from scratch is why it took 5 years to make.

for 5 seconds i envy non-readers lol

I always envy them  :D

I really hope they merge the known charcters with the new ones successfully but the character of Arriane will betetr stay. She's too interesting to be merged with the snakes or replaced by Ellaria. Though I really hope Indira will stay on the show. She was underused this season I was hoping for more scenes :(  

Edited by Tauriel

So TV-Jojen is dead. Is Book-Jojen dead too? What's that business about 3EC feeding him to Bran? Is that just a theory?

That's just a theory, but I expect him to die in Book 6. He only has said he knows the day he will die. I expect that day to be when the magical wards protecting the tree cave fail and the Others/Wights attack.

Young Griff- NO

Arianne- Hopefully no, but the leaked audition tapes do create the possibility that they will and give most of her material to the 3 main Sand Snakes (which is an abominably stupid idea).

Young Griff- NO

Arianne- Hopefully no, but the leaked audition tapes do create the possibility that they will and give most of her material to the 3 main Sand Snakes (which is an abominably stupid idea).

What happens when she marries Aegon or will they have Aegon marry Obara because Connigton is retarded :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

On Connington they are starting to hint at  him watch this video

If Arianne marries Aegon as some predict to happen, it would make it absurd for her not to be cast, as she is the only suitable person in Dorne who Aegon would consider marrying. Spidey Freak suggested a workaround by having the Sand Snakes launch a coup and take over Dorne, making them legitimate marriage candidates. But that is just a frakking loony idea.

If Arianne marries Aegon as some predict to happen, it would make it absurd for her not to be cast, as she is the only suitable person in Dorne who Aegon would consider marrying. Spidey Freak suggested a workaround by having the Sand Snakes launch a coup and take over Dorne, making them legitimate marriage candidates. But that is just a frakking loony idea.

No it's not lol. :P The Sand Snakes succeeding in a coup attempt and subsequently restructuring and revising Dornish laws on inheritance and gender would actually bring a very interesting new angle to the gender and heirarchy-related politics of the series. So far, everyone is adhering to an overall patriarchal system, even powerful and influential women like the rogue queen Daenerys, a matriarch-run family like the Tyrells, Yara/Asha despite her rebellion, and ESPECIALLY Cersei. The Snakes overthrowing Doran would however be the first real blow to Westerosi patriarchy, something Book Arianne never truly dared to do despite her indignation against her father and her Queenmaker aspirations. It would also be a major blow to bloodline elitism if the Snakes arm-twist an already turbulent King's Landing to recognize them as legitimate heiresses to Sunspear.

But let's see what D&D have in mind regarding Dorne.

Edited by Spidey Freak of Highgarden

No it's not lol. :P The Sand Snakes succeeding in a coup attempt and subsequently restructuring and revising Dornish laws on inheritance and gender would actually bring a very interesting new angle to the gender and heirarchy-related politics of the series. So far, everyone is adhering to an overall patriarchal system, even powerful and influential women like the rogue queen Daenerys, a matriarch-run family like the Tyrells, Yara/Asha despite her rebellion, and ESPECIALLY Cersei. The Snakes overthrowing Doran would however be the first real blow to Westerosi patriarchy, something Book Arianne never truly dared to do despite her indignation against her father and her Queenmaker aspirations. It would also be a major blow to bloodline elitism if the Snakes arm-twist an already turbulent King's Landing to recognize them as legitimate heiresses to Sunspear.

But let's see what D&D have in mind regarding Dorne.

Dorne has always had female rulers they introduced that through Nymeria. Dorne is different it doesn't really apply to the rest of Westeros 

• Like 1