Water Bottle

Game of Thrones (BOOK + TV) WARNING: SPOILERS [NO LEAKED EPISODE SPOILERS]

So what the hell is Varys doing in Meereen and why are Pycelle and Kevan still alive?

So I guess Doran having an epic revenge scheme is entirely junked. Plus it is really stupid for Elliara and the Sand Snakes to use a poison that takes about 15 minutes to activate. The boat is literally 2 miles offshore, it can turn around, dock, and Doran will learn the whole thing and execute the 4 of them, since show Doran is apparently not planning for revenge at all.

For the Watch could have been handled better (it just rolled into place rather than there being a final straw) but it did what it needed to do. Guess the leaked pic of Jon Snow with Warg eyes was a photoshop dropped in with the others to troll.

Sam is finally on track with the books. Arya meanwhile is all over the place with regards to book chronology.

Dany pretty much is where the books leave her, though her introspective fever dream of hallucinations was missed.

At this point I have no idea what they're doing with Winterfell. It's ahead of schedule, behind schedule, and off the rails in sideways land all at once.

So what the hell is Varys doing in Meereen and why are Pycelle and Kevan still alive?

So I guess Doran having an epic revenge scheme is entirely junked. Plus it is really stupid for Elliara and the Sand Snakes to use a poison that takes about 15 minutes to activate. The boat is literally 2 miles offshore, it can turn around, dock, and Doran will learn the whole thing and execute the 4 of them, since show Doran is apparently not planning for revenge at all.

For the Watch could have been handled better (it just rolled into place rather than there being a final straw) but it did what it needed to do. Guess the leaked pic of Jon Snow with Warg eyes was a photoshop dropped in with the others to troll.

Sam is finally on track with the books. Arya meanwhile is all over the place with regards to book chronology.

Dany pretty much is where the books leave her, though her introspective fever dream of hallucinations was missed.

At this point I have no idea what they're doing with Winterfell. It's ahead of schedule, behind schedule, and off the rails in sideways land all at once.

DOrne is beyond a mess just abandon it its trash. Arya is fine. I'm pretty sure they will have littlefinger or even cersei herself take varys' role there's no other reason to bring back kevan. Jon isn't dead interview be damned. But FTW was poorly done. Stannis is probably alive and him and brienne will do something hell they might even bring the norhten lords/ rickon in next season

We talked about that interview in the other thread. Basically it's bs. They knew book readers who've been discussing it for years would be telling everyone that he's probably not dead. So they had to do something or their big shocker wouldn't be so shocking.

Edited by House Cozmees of Everdeen

They have jon whisper olly, They have Dorne, thye Melisdre go with stannis for the singuler purpose of burining shireen and then rush her back to the wall, they glorfiy ramsay bolton, they ruin theon's storyline

The show makes no sense every single storyline is so riddled with plotholes and stupidity its close to transformers level it's just bad now coasting off previous good seasons and the infinitely superior novels

Pycelle and Kevan are too minor clogs to care about now, Numbers. Kevan will probably perish in the first half of S6 around Cersei's trial by combat.

Does Myrcella die without even reaching King's Landing in Winds of Winter as well? It makes sense to allow Tommen be the last to sit on the Iron Throne before the Targ Dragon Invasion Deux, but if Myrcella never gets her turn to rule, why even bother making her survive the Queenmaker disaster? Not convinced Dorne is not full of inconsequential messiness in the books as well. It will just be incredibly and painfully drawn out.

Jon Snow dying is the dumbest thing ever.

Edit. Oh I'm in the wrong thread not that it matters much now, the show is caught up with the books. I might as well read them now.

Edited by Eddy Targaryen

Imo the death of the Lannister kid will cause some serious crap between Dorne and Kings Landing.

Jon Snow is Not dead...

The storyline is that of Caesar with his death but where is the Mark Anthony or Octavian like character? There is no one, so he is not dead 

I've finally finished aGoT! Only 4 more books / several thousand more pages and I can officially be a smug book reader with all the foreknowledge that entails. Oh... Wait... Dang.

Well, GRRM promissed we'd have the 6th book before the beginning of the next season so you CAN be a smug book reader :P

• Like 1

Well, GRRM promissed we'd have the 6th book before the beginning of the next season so you CAN be a smug book reader :P

True! Just need to find the time to read those other 4 books between now and then and I'm set! Although from what I understand Feast and Dance are both hard work.

• Like 1

True! Just need to find the time to read those other 4 books between now and then and I'm set! Although from what I understand Feast and Dance are both hard work.

Thats somehow true. I liked Dance, really did, because it focuses more on Dany and she's my favourite character. But Feast was seriously boring at times, even though it has some nice (Cersei) moments.

Edited by James
  • Like 1

Thats somehow true. I liked Dance, really did, because it focuses more on Dany and she's my favourite character. But Feast was seriously boring at times, even though it has some nice (Cersei) moments.

The Dany chapters in Game are far and away the best. Starting Clash now, I'll let you know how I get on

• Like 1

Feast has the politics of you're interested and the dumpster fire that is cersei reign which is a lot worse great charecter development for Jaime. Where you see his maturation into a genuine competent and good man. Dances dany chapters are awful but jon chapters are good theons are perhaps the best of the entire series and tyrion introduce a new interesting plot