Water Bottle

Game of Thrones (BOOK + TV) WARNING: SPOILERS [NO LEAKED EPISODE SPOILERS]

The leaked episodes don't exist here.

Yes its 2015 and everyone sits and watches TV like a sheep at a set time once a week.  :lol:

I am not a person to cause trouble, but some users and mods here need to get in tune with the world with TV and movies. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

Yes its 2015 and everyone sits and watches TV like a sheep at a set time once a week.  :lol:

We don't even get HBO in our pack of TV programs. Piracy is more than welcome and legal (since there's no law here to incriminate it yet). 

I understand not supporting piracy and I would have preferred if the episodes did not leak at because it hurts HBO. 

However they have leaked and millions will see them. 

Actually, piracy is one of the reasons GoT gets the audiences it gets today. Even one of the HBO spokesmen aknowledged it. I know people that paid more money just to get HBO because they wanted an authentic GoT viewing after pirating the first seasons.

Actually, piracy is one of the reasons GoT gets the audiences it gets today. Even one of the HBO spokesmen aknowledged it. I know people that paid more money just to get HBO because they wanted an authentic GoT viewing after pirating the first seasons.

I do agree, this season looks like a movie and is very scenic.

The seer tells Cersei that after her tears have drowned her the "valonqar" will choke the life from her. Valonqar means younger brother.

Why is this in spoiler tag? I thought book spoilers were cool in here? Anyways, I have a feeling D&D found the "valonquar" resolution in the books, as revealed to them by GRRM, to be cheesy or maybe Maggy was completely wrong and no valonquar of any kind plays a role in Cersei's death. That could be the reason they omitted it. They may be changing the outcome or didn't find it relevant to include the point if it doesn't play a part in the future, other than just contributing to Cersei's already heightened paranoia. The dead mother, son and father reasons are more than enough for Cersei to loathe Tyrion. No need to add more. In fact, I found it to be a refreshing change from D&D's tendency to overemphasise the sympathetic side of Cersei.

Yes its 2015 and everyone sits and watches TV like a sheep at a set time once a week. :lol:

I am not a person to cause trouble, but some users and mods here need to get in tune with the world with TV and movies.

We don't encourage piracy here. Some of us are perfectly fine waiting to watch normally and shouldn't have to be wary of clicking on a spoiler tag that ends up discussing leaked material.

Why is this in spoiler tag? I thought book spoilers were cool in here? Anyways, I have a feeling D&D found the "valonquar" resolution in the books, as revealed to them by GRRM, to be cheesy or maybe Maggy was completely wrong and no valonquar of any kind plays a role in Cersei's death. That could be the reason they omitted it. They may be changing the outcome or didn't find it relevant to include the point if it doesn't play a part in the future, other than just contributing to Cersei's already heightened paranoia. The dead mother, son and father reasons are more than enough for Cersei to loathe Tyrion. No need to add more. In fact, I found it to be a refreshing change from D&D's tendency to overemphasise the sympathetic side of Cersei.

Overabundance of caution on my part.

• Like 1

This is one of the few shows that has always been shown here on PayTV a few hours after the U.S. (actually the same time this season) so I like the traditional viewing experience. Everything else, if it isn't shown here the same is fair game under my personal copyright fair use policy.

I'm watching some old seasons the varys and danaerys thing d&d made up. He literally sabotages her effort at every turn trying to kill her and relaying her goals to tywin removing her best advisor from her service. They didn't plan this ahead of time and probably just decided to cut aegon before this year and said fuck it lets just have varys support dany instead

I'm watching some old seasons the varys and danaerys thing d&d made up. He literally sabotages her effort at every turn trying to kill her and relaying her goals to tywin removing her best advisor from her service. They didn't plan this ahead of time and probably just decided to cut aegon before this year and said fuck it lets just have varys support dany instead

It's just one instance in Season 1 if I remember correctly, with the wine merchant, when Robert was still around. It can easily be explained that Varys changed his mind once Robert was offed (Robert's last wish after all) and when the War of the Five Kings/White Walker threat sent everything to shit again. And he did convince Cersei to get Barristan fired so that he go and align with Dany. The Jorah thing could be attributed to Tywin himself. I don't remember Varys's involvement in that being mentioned or insinuated to at all.

Edited by Spidey Freak

It's just one instance in Season 1 if I remember correctly, with the wine merchant, when Robert was still around. It can easily be explained that Varys changed his mind once Robert was offed (Robert's last wish after all) and when the War of the Five Kings/White Walker threat sent everything to shit again. And he did convince Cersei to get Barristan fired so that he go and align with Dany. The Jorah thing could be attributed to Tywin himself. I don't remember Varys's involvement in that being mentioned or insinuated to at all.

In season 4 he provides information to tywin that he purely didn't have to and only served to weaken her war effort. Varys more than anyone is stressing her threat and that provokes a response by tywin

In season 4 he provides information to tywin that he purely didn't have to and only served to weaken her war effort. Varys more than anyone is stressing her threat and that provokes a response by tywin

I remember that now. Hmm, weren't the Lannisters dismissing his Dany intel? I kind of figured he'd deflect after that treatment. 

Varys is presented as very inconsistent regarding Daenerys in the show. Hopefully he'll have a scene that helps straighten things out. The book definitely does a better job of reconciling everything.

One issue with cutting out Aegon and Griff is that it basically eliminates an awesome fan theory from ever happening on the show.

I remember that now. Hmm, weren't the Lannisters dismissing his Dany intel? I kind of figured he'd deflect after that treatment.

They were saying it was unimportant he was stressing her threat telling them to do something. That was like episode 6 I doubt he changes his whole mind in in show like 2 days