Neo

Wednesday #'s (IM3 - 8.1M) (let the meltdown begin) 200M in 6 days!

I have not seen a single for real meltdown in this thread. You guys are slacking. If you want to see a meltdown find Baumer's post in The Hunger Games thread.

• Like 2

How the hell do you go from 175m 3 day to barely 200m 6 day? Fucking ridiculous.

175m included Thursday previews. And this isn't summertime. Weekdays won't be that big.

Edited by ECSTASY

Except for May weekdays in 2012

There's always an exception. And yes, that's the obvious exception. That's not the general rule.

This is not Avengers. Avengers was lightening in a bottle, imo. We won't see that type of run again. There will be others no doubt that could surpass but Avengers had its on thing going as did TDK, Avatar, Titanic.

• Like 1

Why is this even still being compared to TA? Why was it compared in the first place. Is every Marvel movie going to be compared to TA now? TA, TDK, and TDKR are not comparisons. SM3 and IM2 are our comparisons, especially until weekend 2, then we'll have a clearer path of where this is going.

• Like 2

I see. So that explains why Iron Man 3 had 84% of Avengers weekend yet will end up with barely 50% of its first week.

? I think you need to check your math again

• Like 1

I see. So that explains why Iron Man 3 had 84% of Avengers weekend yet will end up with barely 50% of its first week.

This is not Avengers. So I have no explanation that will satisfy you.

I have not seen a single for real meltdown in this thread. You guys are slacking. If you want to see a meltdown find Baumer's post in The Hunger Games thread.

That gif of Ianto crying in the rain and a comment below that said sth like "someone toss a bread to him".......that was some epic shit.

• Like 1

I think you forget Fast 6 gets Imax the week after ?Dude you forget June is not an empty month?You likley have 2 films over 250 + million in June.Not saying legs will be bad but what 4X multipler off a 4-day?

Not that I'm agreeing with 400m, but IMAX is locked up for Trek until June, so that's inaccurate.

Don't really see the issue here. Clearly based on Mondays and Tuesdays drop it is playing different to not only past Marvel films, but also previous summer openers.I think we need this next weekend to determine whether or not it's actually in a free fall or if it is a family film and weekends are prime.CTFD people - it's still going to make a fcuk load of money.

• Like 1

Can someone link me to that baumer meltdown?

I would if I could find it. Have no clue which thread it was in. I'm thinking it was the 400m club thread but I don't see that one in the archives.