Neo

Wednesday #'s (IM3 - 8.1M) (let the meltdown begin) 200M in 6 days!

A political thriller without Hayley Atwell... The movie might as well kill itself right now.

Hayley will be in Cap 2. I heard that there's a one-shot movie featuring her too.

:mellow: I knew I should have checked Wikipedia before posting that. When did this develop?

The one shot? I'm not sure, gotta check that. The more Hayley the better  :wub:

The know they could have had Hayley play the daughter.  That would have been cool.

I think that would have been freaky really. That's why I'm hoping that Emily VanCamp role will be small in this. I dislike Sharon Carter  :mellow:

• Like 1

I think that would have been freaky really. That's why I'm hoping that Emily VanCamp role will be small in this. I dislike Sharon Carter  :mellow:

Seriously? I thought it was a good idea. Probably why I'm not a casting director or whatever, lol.

Seriously? I thought it was a good idea. Probably why I'm not a casting director or whatever, lol.

:lol: I just think it would be...icky. Well, Hayley will still be in it, even if it's flashbacks, she's in there, I don't care  :) Though my main reason for looking forward to the movie is always Chris Evans' Cap though  :wub:

• Like 1

Yeah awkward to say the least. They bought Bucky back so I did wish they could bring Peggy back as well and not just some flashback. Maybe some time warp or something :lol: Edited by WileECoyote

Yeah awkward to say the least. They bought Bucky back so I did wish they could bring Peggy back as well and not just some flashback. Maybe some time warp or something :lol:

Bucky is only back because of comic book science and one writer's obsession with him. Being frozen and thawed was Cap's purview until Bucky got his needless retcon. There is no way that happend with Peggy, more's the pity. The writers can lean on the suspension of disbelief only so much before the audience starts to heckle. 

• Like 1

Bucky is only back because of comic book science and one writer's obsession with him. Being frozen and thawed was Cap's purview until Bucky got his needless retcon. There is no way that happend with Peggy, more's the pity. The writers can lean on the suspension of disbelief only so much before the audience starts to heckle. 

I'll take Peggy/Hayley over Bucky/Sebastian any day.

• Like 1