#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

So BTC and Guru both say 50 for Gatsby and 70 for IM3, but Nikki says 13-16 OD for gatsby and a 23 m OD for IM3. Who to believe?

Nikki now has updated numbers. 18 M - 22 M for TGG and 20 M for Stark.

How is IM3 getting 70 million nuts..

Its that you guys are in some silly notion everything has to drop 70% these days 

It's nuts because we really have no idea. If I were to take a sampling of certain places I'd be shocked to find that IM3 is doing anything more than 40 million this weekend. 

Nikki now has updated numbers. 18 M - 22 M for TGG and 20 M for Stark.

Then where the F was 58M for TGG coming from? 70M seems possible for IM3 though. Not really anything worth bragging about though. 

It's nuts because we really have no idea. If I were to take a sampling of certain places I'd be shocked to find that IM3 is doing anything more than 40 million this weekend. 

Thats because you assume a very wrong assumption.

A movie like IM3 in its 2nd weekend and so many screens will not sell out likely anything to get 20 million this Friday while something like GG needs to sell out a lot as it only on 1-2 screens in most theaters. 

Its a common mistake people do. 

• Like 1

Thats because you assume a very wrong assumption.

A movie like IM3 in its 2nd weekend and so many screens will not sell out likely anything to get 20 million this Friday while something like GG needs to sell out a lot as it only on 1-2 screens in most theaters. 

Its a common mistake people do. 

No. I'm looking at actual seats sold. 

Then where the F was 58M for TGG coming from? 70M seems possible for IM3 though. Not really anything worth bragging about though. 

Nikki said GG was going 55-58. And if there's a 60 million figure floating around, I made that one up. :lol:

Nikki said GG was going 55-58. And if there's a 60 million figure floating around, I made that one up. :lol:

Ah ok. A lot of numbers flying around. Where is Rth!

Lol watch RTH be Nikki an she really does just like fucking with us :rofl:

Are we absolutely sure Nikki is real? I mean we've never seen her and there's only one unconfirmed photo of her..... :unsure:

• Like 1

One theater is not a good base and I assume your in an urban theater where GG has been overperforming all night. 

Just like how your assumptions are absolutely baseless as well. I'm just saying anything we're trying to extrapolate right now is gonna be wildly inaccurate, whatever one personally may think. 

Just like how your assumptions are absolutely baseless as well. I'm just saying anything we're trying to extrapolate right now is gonna be wildly inaccurate, whatever one personally may think. 

Well Good sir, we will have to agree to disagree :)  ;)

I am not saying GG is not heading to 50+ million, I am just disagrement that IM3 is going to drop to 40 million or even much below 70 million. 

Well duh. IM3's not dropping anywhere near 40 million; you'd have to be stupid to think that. :lol: I however do not think that 70 million is assured at all. I could see it falling as low as low-mid-60s.