#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

I guess you could hit Louisiana after Mississippi. Then come through the best state, Texas and head west

Shit yeah! I want to visit Texas so hard, especially Austin. It seems like such a fun city.

• Like 1

It looks absolutely divine but "Donor" kebab makes it sound like the traditional snack of a cannibalistic dystopian society where folks are raised just so that their organs are harvested for future kebabing purposes!

You think too much. Thinking makes you fat.

Also New Orleans.

That is in Louisiana.

In Mississippi and Alabama drive thru as fast as you can. 

States never to visit in America

Iowa

Nebraska

Kansas

South Dakota

North Dakota

Mississippi

Alabama

Arkansas

Indiana

West Virginia 

Minnesota

Wisconsin

Michigan  

Ohio 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

Shit yeah! I want to visit Texas so hard, especially Austin. It seems like such a fun city.

I feel I meet someone every month who's just been to Austin. Nothing but raves.

Funnily enough, I visited Austin for the first time in March. I went during SXSW during the day and 6th street was packed. I still need to go at night to fully experience it.

• Like 1

Funnily enough, I visited Austin for the first time in March. I went during SXSW during the day and 6th street was packed. I still need to go at night to fully experience it.

How is San Antonio? I've head that Waco is a shithole

San Antonio only hour away from Austin.

Is that a bagel with ketchup, cheddar and a fried egg? Please excuse me while I go throw up violently

Ketchup strips&Ketchup strips&Ketchup strips&Ketchup strips

Good luck

The people their are stupid. The one person I talked in Mississippi stayed true the stereotypes.

I am doing a road trip in about a month. 

Neat. I'd also love to travel by train from London to Scotland. Visit small English villages.

• Like 1

That is in Louisiana.

In Mississippi and Alabama drive thru as fast as you can. 

States never to visit in America

Iowa

Nebraska

Kansas

South Dakota

North Dakota

Mississippi

Alabama

Arkansas

Indiana

West Virginia 

Minnesota

Wisconsin

Michigan  

Ohio 

Cedar Point is in Ohio. Therefore, Ohio is a MUST-GO.

• Like 2

Most all the so called "Black Movies" are good to watch with Black Audiences especially the comedies. lol. Even though it could be called a stereotype Black Audiences do have a lot of energy at the theater, lol.

I love seeing a movie with that crowd. Hispanics are the same. My screening of The Roommate was one of the most entertaining I've been to.

Yeah looks IM3 should jump 50% today, its doing well all day in the afternoon and night time business looks stronger then yesterday.

Last year was hilarious, the local theater I went to had as many sellouts Sat night for TA 2nd weekend as its opening Sat night.  :ph34r: I remember Rallax indicating the same info lolz.  :P

• Like 1