#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Who cares?? Why go to Amsterdam to smoke some good herb when 18 out of the 50 states have all but leaglized it or decriminalized it to nothing more than a misdemeanor.. :sherlock: 

But you can go to a store and buy it and smoke it legally. Smoking outside with no worries. 

• Like 1

When I was studying abroad in  2011. The Netherlands were decide to stop selling weed to tourist in 2012. The law passed when I was in London.  Unless the bill was already been replaced. It should still be in effect. 

From what I heard the locals threw out the tourist smoking ban along with a few tight-wad politicians.

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

I would ask "what have I missed for the last 25 pages?", but, I'm guessing that since the current subject is that of the ganja... well, maybe that in and of itself means we've had some meltdowns in need of curing?

• Like 9

I smoke outside with no worries right now, but yes, I do look forward to the day when I can hopefully go into a store and make herb part of the grocery list..

Can you imagine walking into a gas station and seeing packs of these pre-rolled:

Frost Mango Kush

Blue Dream

Harlequin

Green crack

Sour diesel

OG Kush

GDP

Northern Lights

Headband

Bruce Banner

for 5 bucks a pack?  ;)

• Like 1

I would ask "what have I missed for the last 25 pages?", but, I'm guessing that since the current subject is that of the ganja... well, maybe that in and of itself means we've had some meltdowns in need of curing?

I have a prescription,  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Shawn you should have in you signature; yep those are our members. Followed by a Looney Tunesesque ba dump bump ba dump bump..bump
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Shawn you should have in you signature; yep those are our members. Followed by a Looney Tunesesque ba dump bump ba dump bump..bump

Haha, well I won't stop you if you put that in your signature. ;)

Thought the budget was 105 after Australian rebates?  Plus marketing.

I don't know. I know that the budget was supposedly to be 127 but rumour has it that it ballooned to 150+. 

I may not be the best box office predictor, but how the hell do you get only 3m for Peeples after a 1.19m OD? I think it comes in closer to 3.5ish. I hope it can beat Pain and Gain.

I may not be the best box office predictor, but how the hell do you get only 3m for Peeples after a 1.19m OD? I think it comes in closer to 3.5ish. I hope it can beat Pain and Gain.

Tyler Perry movies, with or without him involved, tend to drop on Saturday and Sunday. More front crowded.

• Founder / Operator

Don't forget the Mother's Day bump, though. Perry's movies usually have good Sundays and this is the kind of movie--with or without his name--that is likely to benefit from the MD holiday.

Tyler Perry movies, with or without him involved, tend to drop on Saturday and Sunday. More front crowded.

I understand that's usually how it goes, but I just can't see a 1.19m OD be front loaded at all. If that happened it would be very sad.

Can you imagine walking into a gas station and seeing packs of these pre-rolled:

Frost Mango Kush

Blue Dream

Harlequin

Green crack

Sour diesel

OG Kush

GDP

Northern Lights

Headband

Bruce Banner

for 5 bucks a pack?  ;)

You know gas stations wouldn't have anything but regs.  :lol: