#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

As for Iron Man 3 numbers, I never doubt for a second that it's second weekend would be huge. This is a family film with a shitload of appeal to all demographics, can't wait until Rtheimdall soars his horn announcing us the good news.

Well I enjoyed IM3. But now waiting for Trek 2 ;)

I enjoyed IM3 and STID also.  ;)

I have to say IM3 is a much bigger crowd pleaser than STID even though STID has some fun moments also especially for trekkies.

As for Iron Man 3 numbers, I never doubt for a second that it's second weekend would be huge. This is a family film with a shitload of appeal to all demographics, can't wait until Rtheimdall soars his horn announcing us the good news.

You're back?  :blink:  :blink:

Rth is among us mere mortals. :D

The wait is very nerve wrecking.  :wacko:

It's totally possible that he's playing with us right now, like logging in and then fly away somewhere  :lol:  :P

Usual updates are 3 hours from now, right? Such a long wait  :mellow:

It's totally possible that he's playing with us right now, like logging in and then fly away somewhere    :P

Usual updates are 3 hours from now, right? Such a long wait  :mellow:

Rth has been teasing us the last week+. Saturday tease was the greatest. I had near heart-attack before the reveal and then forums rejoiced over a massive Saturday.  :D  :D  :D

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

Rth has been teasing us the last week+. Saturday tease was the greatest. I had near heart-attack before the reveal and then forums rejoiced over a massive Saturday.  :D  :D  :D

Man tell me about it.