#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

May is different from July ...

I'm not taking this out of context, my point is that IM3 is performing better than I even expected after TA, IM3 rightfully deserves every penny it makes, and regardless the fact that the competition will start to get rough, I believe that IM3 could have some beautiful legs, just like TA did last year. My point of pointing out TDKR second weekend is that it looks like not even TDKR went to make as much money in its second weekend than IM3. Iron Man and Batman rule Hollywood right now. Hopefully both Spidey and Supes will have strong sequels that will put them where they belong once again.

Can people stop with the nonsense of GG number as disappointing? It's going to make mid to high 40's for the OW. Pretty damn impressive in my book.  :D  :D  :D

Edited by druv10
  • Like 2

Yes.  ;)  :D

Nice  :) I just hope it doesn't go down.

Gotta say Druv, all your calls regarding IM3 have been great thus far. Damn impressive  :wub:

• Like 3

Gotta say Druv, all your calls regarding IM3 have been great thus far. Damn impressive  :wub:

Druv is a pro. Doesn't get rattled. Just goes with the flow and sticks to his guns.

• Like 3

Sometimes you just get lucky but in this case my gut was spot on.  :D  :D  :D

• Like 1

Posted Image

Why do people (not just you) insist on putting MOS stuff in here. It will get the attention when the time comes. Do you guys hate Iron Man that much?  Is it jealousy?

• Like 6

Why do people (not just you) insist on putting MOS stuff in here. It will get the attention when the time comes. Do you guys hate Iron Man that much?  Is it jealousy?

Haven't you learned, most on this board hated IM3. ;) They were rejoicing the drops and with this massive jump everyone is quiet  now.  :D

• Like 2

And once again the people who came out saying that Ironman was dropping like a rock were proved wrong. It's amazing how easy people fall into this trap time and time again. Ironman is playing like a kids film, so even though it dropped during the week it was always going to increase lots today.

• Like 4

Haven't you learned, most on this board hated IM3. ;) They were rejoicing the drops and with this massive jump everyone is quiet  now.  :D

Yeah the only response is to post MOS beating Avengers in an imaginary world.

• Like 4