iceroll

Sleepy Hollow (FOX)

yes tonight it is , special guest star john noble from fringe walter is back woohoo!!!!

sucks to have to wait a couple hours after it airs live but better that than waiting 6months to a yr to see it in french lol

i see under the dome is starting on m6...a rather quick turnaround but i guess 13 episodes is quicker to dub than a 22 season

i usually daydream when she's on , kind of like when you're being polite to someone who's talking but you couldnt care less what theyre saying but at same time you know its impolite to show it so you endure with fortitude and well its not like you had to walk on carpet of enflammed stones either 

i hear she'll be more fleshed out in coming episodes we'll see , but seriously we've not been giving a reason to care 

john noble character was very interesting , as james frain and of course a fan fav already jennifer mills abby's sister, always perfectly delivering her lines

plus how funny is it to see the headless horseman play detective without a head , oh the irony!! even he has more personality than katrina 

Edited by ladyevenstar22

You perked my interest at bosoms. :DBut yes, I do tend to wander off during most of her scenes. She has at most 4 or 5 lines and basically repeats them in a different order every time we see her.

I did prefer her wardrobe on Dexter.

Is the horseman really gone? I actually thought they'd stretch it out at least till the season is almost over.

Not sure I get what you mean?  Did you not see this week's episode or the preview for the upcoming show tomorrow?

The Horseman was in the last episode and is in the next one as well

Edited by 75live

Wow, didn't see that one coming.But for those that didn't see the episode yet.

the reveal that the horseman is Icabod's former friend and former fiancee to Katrina is a nice personal touch for the story

Edited by 75live

Great timing there, Ichabod. Not only violating the Bro Code, but telling him the day after she'd broken off the engagement and asking for his blessing. I mean, violence is not the answer, but how did he think the guy was going to react?

Rich society woman, Quaker, witch...can the writers settle on a backstory for Katrina and stick to it?

• Like 1