filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (05/15)(Trek 3.25M early IMAX+midnts, GG 3.9, IM3 3.8)

New @StarTrekMovie #IntoDarkness was seriously BOMB. I couldn't stop smiling as I was walking out of the theatre. Make another one ASAP! - South Korea

Star trek was a solid movie - America

weirdest part about the Star Trek movie was how they spent 30 minutes establishing how Captain Kirk invented ranch dressing - ? - Canada

Star Trek Into Darkness - I'm beyond shocked that a film like this was made. Devoid of drama, dull/lifeless action. Even themes are empty. - America

Star Trek: Into Darkness was pretty dammed great... with a few bits I'm not sure how I feel about. Doctor Who vibe to some parts... - America

You guys I saw Star Trek Into Darkness this afternoon, and wow! The film as a whole was so impressive. A true feast for your eyes.- (Chris Pine Fanclub)

Love it or hate it there’s no denying that Into Darkness was better than Star Trek XI. Cumberbatch is so much better than Bana. - America

ps- I saw the new #StarTrek tonight and it was pretty awesome. #intodarkness  - America

Enjoyed watching Star Trek: Into Darkness with my sweet daughter @geekyjessica tonight. It was a privilege. #geekmomfest - America

So, Star Trek Into Darkness was SUPER FANTASTIC! Loved it, loved it, loved everyone in the cast, loved it. Ben made a great villain. - America

Just saw @StarTrekMovie #IntoDarkness with @sabufalo and @CamaroSS and it was really good! Rehashed some old ground but lots of action fun. - America

Holy shit Star Trek Into Darkness was sooooooo badass!! #greatestmovieever  - America

Star Trek Into Darkness was great. Not sure if it's the best of the year so far, but awesome movie. Don't listen to the haters. - America/Hell

Star Trek Into Darkness was Great. So much reference to classic trek and plenty of new stuff as well. J.J. Abrams did it again. #MindBlown  - America

Star Trek into darkness was a sick ass movie. Absolutely loved it.

Star Trek: Into the Darkness aka Wrath of Khan was #Nerdgasmic  - America

Just going to say that #StarTrek Into Darkness was very good definitely going back to see it in 3D & the references to the series were great - America

Star Trek Into Darkness was awesome!!!! Can't wait to see it again...Sunday...in 3D! lol - America

• Like 2

Star Trek Into Darkness was amazing. That said, it was a bit uneven in spots.

Well, color me shocked. I liked INTO DARKNESS. A lot. Bananas Cumberbun was excellent as “-” I’m floored how much I enjoyed that. - America

STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS WAS FUCKING AMAZING. Better than Iron Man 3 and The Great Gatsby combined. Now onward toward Man of Steel.

Star Trek into the Darkness was sooooooo good and I hate action movies - America

Star Trek Into Darkness was visually stunning, and the character development with Kirk & Spock was incredible. Definitely worth seeing!

Trekker or not, #startrekintodarkness was worth the money and time. Great set pieces and performances all-around. #StarTrek #intodarkness

Star Trek Into Darkness was definitely more "Star Trek" than the first movie. Slow pacing at times. - America

Star Trek Into Darkness was flawless. Holy Crap #StarTrek #feels #BenedictCumberbatch (only 8 followers, lol)

I think it's absurd to call "Star trek Into Darkness" a "disposable" summer movie because it was "disappointing." - America

Star Trek Into Darkness was everything!!! A must see! - America

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 1

DOM this is IM2 all over again. (which means Trek 3 could pull IM3)

OS this is more like FF4 with 3D.

Put Trek 3 in May 6th 2016 as the first blocbuster of the summer, market it as the event film of the year, boosting by 50 anniversary. Trek 3 will take off OS. 400+600 = first 1B Trek.

Put Trek 3 in May 6th 2016 as the first blocbuster of the summer, market it as the event film of the year, boosting by 50 anniversary. Trek 3 will take off OS. 400+600 = first 1B Trek.

Posted Image

• Like 1

If Trek 2 isnt expanding the fanbase, why would Trek 3 increase that much? Marketing it as the event of the summer means diddly squat.

Edited by jandrew

If Trek 2 isnt expanding the fanbase, why would Trek 3 increase that much? Marketing it as the event of the summer means diddly squat.

It is actually.

Trek 2 is doubling, or more, ST OS. Expanding markets are the major reason why there are more and more 1B movies.

• Like 1