theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

AMC usually takes the showtime away if it sells out, correct?

I don't think so. They make you click on it and then tell you "sorry showtime not available" LOL

I don't even bother with AMC.

These numbers don't mean a damn thing. People are still at work here on the west coast. But at least it appears to be poised to have a good increase today.

Where's your spreadsheet? LOL

Since you're like me and like to check theaters here's a good chain in Utah.

http://www.megaplextheatres.com/

You can click on showtimes to see how many seats are filled. Seems to be doing pretty well at this chain.

That's not too bad. Cool site, even if it is Utah and all. How did IM3 seem to do out there? 

That's not too bad. Cool site, even if it is Utah and all. How did IM3 seem to do out there? 

Seemed to do okay. Had a few sellouts but it had an enormous amount of showtimes. I don't think ever seen that many. Attendance in the 3d showings were pretty sparse.

• Like 1

This is doing really well on Twitter and Facebook. RT rating among users is 89%. IMDB is 8.3. But still the most important numbers are the box office ones. Watch your movies people, 2013 is behind too attendance-wise.

I'll never figure out how we get numbers like these at 4:30 in the afternoon

It's a science. You have such a long and thorough history of numbers to work with that you can build trends off of early results and predict the outcome.