theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

One of my fave little stories from BOM:

Everyone used to change their usernames all the time, a lot more than they do here. For bets, to stan for some upcoming movie, etc. One time baumer changed his username to something else, and some guy who reaaaaally hated him changed his name to "baumer" and left the site forever. So basically baumer could never have his username back, and always had to add some number or letter or something  :lol:

• Like 13

Everyone used to change their usernames all the time, a lot more than they do here. For bets, to stan for some upcoming movie, etc. One time baumer changed his username to something else, and some guy who reaaaaally hated him changed his name to "baumer" and left the site forever. So basically baumer could never have his username back, and always had to add some number or letter or something  :lol:

lol, I remember that. Baumer1 and eventually other names. That guy must have really hated Baumer.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

lol, I remember that. Baumer1 and eventually other names. That guy must have really hated Baumer.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

It was so petty and stupid but its beauty was in its simplicity :rofl:

Shit, is that why it happened? LOL! I never knew that.

• Like 2

I remember that.  There was so much hilarious shit that went down at BOM that just doesn't happen here.  :lol:

We had some epic meltdowns on BOM. Nothing on BOF even comes close.  :lol:

• Like 2

Lol Kal El is the greatest troll in all of these forum's history. Noone here comes close or at least has one redeeming quality, he had none!

Nothing comes close to Kal El and the DMC and SR fight or the retarded behaviour with Pointman during TF3 vs DH2 

TF3 and DH2 was like a roller coaster.

First TF3 opens badly and then does better and gets destroyed by DH2 and then overseas numbers make into a super hit.

Then you had DH2 that broke records and then fell like a stone but then amazing overseas.

As you can imagine as the numbers changed over the opening month, it led to an epic flame war. 

TA and TDKR was more a gentleman's duel in comparison on here. 

• Like 1

Lol Kal El is the greatest troll in all of these forum's history. Noone here comes close or at least has one redeeming quality, he had none!

Nothing comes close to Kal El and the DMC and SR fight or the retarded behaviour with Pointman during TF3 vs DH2 

TF3 and DH2 was like a roller coaster.

First TF3 opens badly and then does better and gets destroyed by DH2 and then overseas numbers make into a super hit.

Then you had DH2 that broke records and then fell like a stone but then amazing overseas.

As you can imagine as the numbers changed over the opening month, it led to an epic flame war. 

TA and TDKR was more a gentleman's duel in comparison on here. 

TA vs TDKR was nowhere near as heated here as TF3 vs DH2. I was in the DH2 camp, but not enough to really get into that craziness, especially with pointman. :lol:

Edited by MovieMan89

The summer of Superman Returns and Dead Man's Chest was the craziest I have ever seen it...although the Ringers (LOTR Fans) were crazy too.

We've yet to have a flame war like that here. It would be epic but things are to civil.  :lol: