theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

I'm a member of a few sports related message boards, but I don't post there. This board is awesome, and covers all my needs, really. I'm glad I started to post alot, after lurking so much on BOM and the first year of this site. 

During the ending credits of Trek the name "Michael Jackson" appeared and me and someone were laughing saying "So he is alive doing visuals now" (Yes I know there are probably tons with that name, and I just like to comment on names in the end credits)

That must of been an entertaining read :P;)

Well considering every other damn post is someone moaning about it flopping it gets to be boring - only difference is the acronym used to describe said floppit. :) at least there haven't been major derailments those are a an absolute chore to sit through.

During the ending credits of Trek the name "Michael Jackson" appeared and me and someone were laughing saying "So he is alive doing visuals now" (Yes I know there are probably tons with that name, and I just like to comment on names in the end credits)

Chris Hemsworth got credited, did you notice?

I'd say it worked out pretty well for them. He's now full time employed by IMDB which is a huge website.

Yeah he's rolling in the dough, and we have a board that isn't stuck in 1998. it all ended up okay

• Like 2

I'd say it worked out pretty well for them. He's now full time employed by IMDB which is a huge website.

Is Ray considered a sellout? What was Shawn's role back then?

Chris Hemsworth got credited, did you notice?

Yeah. Me and this guy often say stuff then like "So are they crediting everyone?" "How about the man that pumped the gas and the pizza delivery guy who helped with the film?"

• Like 1