druv10

Wednesday: Hangover 3 ($3.1m Wed+Thu sneaks), STID 5.3M, TGG 2.3M, IM3 2.2M

TF3 has that annoying flower vase though.

???

TF3 was good until the clusterF*&( of an ending...

Seriousily its like Micheal Bay was like okay guys I spend 2.5 hours doing all of this and now I will just end the movie with Prime giving a speech again and providing no real closure to the end of a trilogy and really have the last fight end really short and lame. 

• Like 1

lol only part I like in TF2 is....

The Laser Rail gun, that was cool

Tf3 is way better. 

That 'rail gun' was pure convenience. Not only do they conveniently have such a gun, they never think to use it to destroy the sun machine.

???

TF3 was good until the clusterF*&( of an ending...

Seriousily its like Micheal Bay was like okay guys I spend 2.5 hours doing all of this and now I will just end the movie with Prime giving a speech again and providing no real closure to the end of a trilogy and really have the last fight end really short and lame. 

The love interest. I swear that girl is there just for the sake of having a female being there  :lol:

Michael Bay's note to Megan Fox to prep for TF2: Be hot.

Megan Fox has a good role in TF1 though, she's not useless in that one, and actually quite cool. I agree about her in TF2 though. But 'what's her name" in TF3 was just plain useless. Like I said, flower vase.

• Like 1

I heard that (maybe its a myth) that during the now very famous Car hood scene in TF1, Michael Bay was telling Megan Fox to tilt her butt out more or tilt this way more lol... 

Whatever happened, that scene is well known my men everywhere  B)

TF3 did not have the annoying parents and the agent going berserk so it was overall enjoyable but it ended badly.

The rail gun was cool as the military is developing such a weapon. 

The girl in TF3 was really nice eye candy in the first 30 mins and was forgettable after. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

I heard that (maybe its a myth) that during the now very famous Car hood scene in TF1, Michael Bay was telling Megan Fox to tilt her butt out more or tilt this way more lol... 

Whatever happened, that scene is well known my men everywhere  B)

TF3 did not have the annoying parents and the agent going berserk so it was overall enjoyable but it ended badly.

The rail gun was cool as the military is developing such a weapon. 

The girl in TF3 was really nice eye candy in the first 30 mins and was forgettable after. 

"Hi, professor. I'd do anything for an A."

Oh, Julie White.