CJohn

Thursday Numbers | The Hangover 3 - 11.8M (includes WED night) | FF6 - 6.5M (previews + midnights)

Oh yeah, that was a loaded May. X2, Bruce Almighty, Matrix Reloaded and Finding Nemo. Somehow they all met or exceeded expectation. Quality trumps even the crowded market.  :)  :)  :)

It was the height of movie-going in recent times. Won't get those admissions ever again.

Fast and Furious 6 was by far best movie I have seen , loved the ending haha

Fast and the Furious 6 was crazy. Highly recommend seeing it. 10/10

Fast and Furious 6 was amazing (; omg twisted ending... Fast and furious 7 comin out soon!

Fast & Furious 6 was too good, love all the plot twists!

Furious 6 was good but didn't live up to Fast 5 standards.

Fast and furious 6 was mind blowingly amazing

I can't even explain how fast and furious 6 was, literally might cry because it was that good. <--- that was a guy

Fast and Furious 6 was amazing! They sure do know how to keep a storyline interesting. Huge cliffhanger at the end leading to next movie.

Fast and Furious 6 was great, still doesn't change the fact the ending pissed me off.

FAST AND FURIOUS 6 WAS TOOOOOO LIVE <-- the guy below him tweeted the same thing

OMG! Fast and Furious 6 was SICK! Needless to say, didn't see that ending coming...and there's going to be yet another movie!

FAST & FURIOUS 6 reviews are up, so I'll say say: it was my favorite moviegoing experience of the past year. See it in a huge, loud crowd.

Fast & Furious 6 >>>>> Shit was too good! I think I wanna see it again! FRFR.

Everyone is revving up they're shity cars after seeing fast and furious 6. <--- Woo! In MY town! Hell yea!

Seriously everyone watch Fast & Furious 6. Sickest movie hands down.

@TheRock fast and furious 6 was freakin awesome!!! You played a damn good role as Hobbs! You sir are truly the great one!!!

Best scene in the movie is the post credit scene...by far. #furious6

Dude. I know right !? "@bryantcolin14: Fast and Furious 6 WAS SO FUCKING BADASS"

Can we just take a minute to talk about The Fast & The Furious 6, WHAT THE FUCK.

Fast and Furious 6 was fucking awesome! Best one yet!

Fast and Furious 6 was literally AMAZING! Best movie hands down! Hello Fast and Furious 7(:

All the cars leaving the theater are speeding and shit using "Furious 6" as inspiration. Including Teddy.

Fast furious 6 just mind fucks you

YES, YES, YES.. Fast & Furious 6 is the best film I've seen in aaages. So sick from start to finish. 5 stars! <-- retweeted almost 700 times as of this post.

Fast n Furious 6 was probably one of the most epic movies ever. Unrealistic explosions, gorgeous women, and even sexier cars #mykindamovie

Looks like we got a WINNER. I cant find a negative tweet, at all. General consensus is people loved it and they loved the post credit scene. Couldn't really find a negative so I don't know what complaints are. Haven't seen any complaints about it being "unrealistic".

Sooo, does this still have staggering competition? (no).

Edited by jandrew

LOL This is so funny. Fast 5 was the first movie I ever twitter watched for opening weekend. Ah the memories.  Good to see the same enthusiasm that was there then is still here for Fast 6. They know how to please their fans.

• Like 1

Eh, any latest update ?  :)

Do we get updates for midnights? rth? West coast shows are just getting underway so it will be awhile, I guess.

Edited by ECSTASY

Anyone check out the theater counts for the holdovers this weekend?

Iron Man 3 - 3,424 -813
The Great Gatsby - 3,090 -460
The Croods - 1,008 -1,365
Pain and Gain - 1,003 -1,426
42 - 915 -1,465
Mud - 704 -256
Oblivion - 568 -1,509
Peeples - 485 -1,556
The Big Wedding - 265 -1,178

Fucking yikes.  :lol:

• Like 1

Iron Man 3 - 3,424 -813

42 - 915 -1,465

Mud - 704 -256

Oblivion - 568 -1,509

Peeples - 485 -1,556

Fucking yikes.  :lol:

Clear 'em out, boys!

• Like 2

Iron Man 3 - 3,424 -813

42 - 915 -1,465

Mud - 704 -256

Oblivion - 568 -1,509

Peeples - 485 -1,556

Fucking yikes. :lol:

Thats still a lot of theaters for IM3 and TGG, though its a shame that TGG lose that much theaters after just 2 weeks.

The rest :lol: