#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Glad you loved it, but come onnnnn hahaha, the runway isn't that long! We saw the scene through everyone's perspectives, that's why it felt longer. They did the same thing for Fast and Furious 1. If you notice a character pose, once the shot leaves them, but comes back to them, they're in the same pose.

I dont understand how people dont get it.

Fast 6 is playing good with families. Monday # shouldnt be too off

Do you have demo breakdown?

the actioner’s racially and ethnically diverse cast attracted a broad demographic, with 32% Latinos and 49% women and 43% under age 25/57% age 25 plus.

$317M Record-Breaking Memorial Weekend! #1 ‘Fast & Furious 6′ $317M Global For Franchise Biggest; ‘Hangover III’ $82.2M; ‘Epic’ $86.6M
  • Like 3

It featured the longest runway in human history :lol:When Vin Diesel saved Michelle Rodriguez the audience actually burst out laughing. But they still loved the movie.

My theater people were cheering and Howling, Im serious.

• Like 1

Random, but does anyone think Universal will at some point reboot JAWS? I feel like its inevitable, unless they've lost the rights.

They know it would be a waste of money since no one would accept it unless Spielberg was directly involved.

• Like 1

:lol:

Come on guys. Perspective or not. The plane was still flying down the runway for 10+ minutes. :rofl:

Also love how jumping from moving cars planes etc is just as normal as riding a bike. Haha.

FAF Vl is a super hero movie. Posted Image