#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

A facebook status: "Watching Twilight with my kids in kid mode" What is that? Oh she fast forwards all of the bad parts. I was then thinking that it might be more watchable...:lol:

A facebook status: "Watching Twilight with my kids in kid mode" What is that? Oh she fast forwards all of the bad parts. I was then thinking that it might be more watchable... :lol:

All the bad parts? So she went straight to the credits, then?

• Like 2

Except for Gatsby, Warner is having a horrible year so far !

MOS and Pacific better deliver for them.

42 is profitable too, right? But yeah, WB has not been doing that well this year.

• Like 1

I notice both Iron Man 3 and FAF 6 break outs both have a Main A star actor...Hangover and Star Trek do not.....

Star Trek doesn't have an A list actor but THO3 has Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis.

• Like 1

Star Trek doesn't have an A list actor but THO3 has Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis.

Not sure if Bradley Cooper is quite an a-lister yet. If he was, I'm pretty sure The Words would of opened higher.

Being a Oscar nod does not make you a a-lister, how many people know who Dijimon Honsou is? He has 2 noms-yet nobody really knows who he is other then this guy that was in Gladiator.

• Like 1

Being a Oscar nod does not make you a a-lister, how many people know who Dijimon Honsou is? He has 2 noms-yet nobody really knows who he is other then this guy that was in Gladiator.

I'm just saying I can see that because he has had a lot of recent success.

Edited by StarSaber

And Silver Linings Playbook, Limitless ;)

Look above this post about SLP. As for Limitless-yeah that was a hit I give you that, but he is not quite an a-lister.

• Like 1

IMO-Silver Linings like The Hangover can't be credited to one star, it is an ensemble.

In that way, Hit and Run can't be credited as a Bradley Cooper failure since he was barely in the trailers or promotion material at all.

• Like 2