#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Must be nice to have a theatre close by. There is one in town but its old fashioned and plays only one movie. The second closest is half an hour away and they never play R rated movies and the theatre sucks so I never go there. The 3rd closest is a pretty nice theatre has ten screens and is an hour away.

Well when we got the 24 screen megaplex here in 1997 it was amazing as the biggest theater here at the time was 12 screens.

Though we use to have a lot more smaller 1-4 screen theaters that are all gone now.

Must be nice to have a theatre close by. There is one in town but its old fashioned and plays only one movie. The second closest is half an hour away and they never play R rated movies and the theatre sucks so I never go there. The 3rd closest is a pretty nice theatre has ten screens and is an hour away.

I thought you said the Midwest was awesome. ;)

God that has to suck and i thought my area of Iowa was bad.

Like I said before, 97 million weekend doesn't look as good as a 100 million weekend on paper. :wiggle:

Yep-also remember most people will go by what the estimates are. You see those posted in the paper and hear those numbers on the radio.

where the hell do you live, Isle Royale?

• Like 1