#ED

Weekend Estimate #s FF6: 34.5 NYSM 27.8 AE: 27.3 TH3: 15.9

you are expecting 150%+ increase in late may. Avengers increased like 108% last year on the equivalent weekend. I would say 125% increase for IM3 since its doing around 20% better in regards to friday increase.

Not expecting it. More like wishful thinking. 2.7 is about as high as I think it can go which is about a 45% drop from last Friday.. But who knows? Not much in terms of new competition. TC hold is pretty good.

You almost had me. You never had me you never had your car.

With that car in the gif. Never did LMAO

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

Lol classic.

Edited by ACCA
  • Like 4

Very interesting numbers today:

After Earth - 277

Now You See Me - 259

Furious 6 - 168

Epic - 115

Great Gatsby - 87

Iron Man - 63

Hangover III - 58

Star Trek - 53

There was a big mistake in the schedule though.  Since Monday was a holiday, we didn't do the schedule until Tuesday.  I rarely work Tuesday mornings, so I didn't make the schedule like I normally do, my boss did.  Long story short, Now You See Me ended up with only 4 shows a day instead of 5.

I have fixed it for the rest of the week, but I guarantee that if it had one more show it would have sold more than After Earth despite having 5 fewer showtimes.

And yes, you aren't going crazy, Star Trek came in DEAD LAST at my theater. 

• Like 2

I don't keep up much anymore. Was this released early OS? Smith's films have done well OS historically.

As far as his star power, I'm just not sure releasing one second sequel in the span of five years is gonna maintain the level he was at pre-Seven Pounds. His lack of prolificacy is really hurting him. Not to mention picking an obvious vanity project after said second sequel.

He should do that ID4 sequel sooner rather than later. At one point he wasn't going to return because they thought he would be too expensive. Now's the time to sign him to it. He should come a little cheaper. And don't let him cast his son in a role.

• Like 3