Dementeleus

Monday Numbers (June 3)

FF6 is holding better and pulling of better numbers than FF5 - it's currently tracking $32m ahead at the same stage, up from $31m a few days ago.

I'm not liking the fact that its Sun-Mon drop was nearly identical to Fast Five's despite being a month later on the calendar. It should be having better weekdays than this. Hopefully it turn out to be another weekend movie.

I'm not liking the fact that its Sun-Mon drop was nearly identical to Fast Five's despite being a month later on the calendar. It should be having better weekdays than this. Hopefully it turn out to be another weekend movie.

most of their target audience are in school.

I think there with you on both counts. I'm almost stunned at how much it's slowed down. This is the kind of declining momentum I would have expected immediately after opening weekend, not one month into its run. Really weird situation.

IM3 will get a major boost from MU and then with LD so it still should hit 410M. 

Well thanks, but if it hadn't been for IM3 slowing down, it would've looked pretty bad. And there were many others much closer than me.

Well, I wouldn't count my chickens yet.  ;):P

Edited by druv10

Just saw this graph on Business Insider, just 3 more movies for M. Night to reach "Fresh" territory again.

m-night-movie-popularity.jpg

Interesting that audiences liked Unbreakable more than critics but critics liked Signs more than audience. 

Edited by Spidey Freak

tues looking likeFF6 3.7, NYSM 3.6 (Could end up neck neck again) ,Ae 2.3, THO3 1.8,STID 1.7, Epic 1.4

Nice jumps. Looks like another close finish between FF6 and NYSM. Hopefully STiD increases from this.