baumer

SOTM 4(Back in the groove) Due Sunday June 9th at 6pm.

I'm sorry I have been lacking in the game lately folks.  Personal life is really kicking things into overdrive right now.  But I am going to ignite the game a bit.  I can't say that the next two SOTM questions will be sexy, but they will be worth a lot of points.  The only reason I am making them worth so much is because the game needs a bit of nitro right now.  Again, sorry for my absence lately.

Now You See Me is getting all kinds of good buzz.  This question is about that buzz.

Pick What film NYSM will pass in gross.  There is no abstaining in this question.

Due Sunday June 9th at 6pm.  No exceptions.

1) Once Upon a Time in Mexico: 56.35M 2000

2) Last of the Mohicans:  75.5M 4000

3) Flightplan:  89.7M:  6000

4) Panic Room: 96.3M 8000

5) Seven:  100.1M:  12000

6) The Watchmen:  107.5M:  15000

7) Basic Instinct:  117.7 20000

8) 5 Mill above Basic Instinct:  25,000 (this would give it greater than a 4 multiplier)

Choose answers 1-4 and you are incorrect, you lose 5000 points

Choose answers 5-8 and you are incorrect, you lose 10,000 points

Risk reward folks!

Edited by baumer

I'm sorry I have been lacking in the game lately folks.  Personal life is really kicking things into overdrive right now.  But I am going to ignite the game a bit.  I can't say that the next two SOTM questions will be sexy, but they will be worth a lot of points.  The only reason I am making them worth so much is because the game needs a bit of nitro right now.  Again, sorry for my absence lately.

Now You See Me is getting all kinds of good buzz.  This question is about that buzz.

Pick What film NYSM will pass in gross.  There is no abstaining in this question.

:circles:

• Like 3