#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

So a Walmart manager knows that all of Walmart didn't do well with MoS tickets.Until any type of media source reports this, it's simply WOM.

Walmart was still selling tickets yesterday.

Walmart was still hawking tickets on twitter yesterday. They didn't sell out of them. Of course it's only one store. Not trying to take anything away from the deal because it was brilliant for WB.

Media source.

So a Walmart manager knows that all of Walmart didn't do well with MoS tickets.Until any type of media source reports this, it's simply WOM.

Why would anyone report on it? Neither Walmart nor WB would want that getting out, and this isn't the type of story where it'd be worth pissing off a major studio to get it out there

• Like 4

We'll know whether this type of marketing works in the future if Walmart does it again. If Walmart bled on this deal, then you won't see them investing in films anymore... or not as much. I think that's about all we can pull from this experience for now. As long as that money is in the bank, it counts. Now we just have to see if the GA follows this weekend. Now will the midnight/Thursday numbers count towards the OW tally or is that considered seperate?

The bottom line nobody on this site has access to Walmart Financial records. Saying how much they did or didn't sell is speculation. I'll leave it at that.

I been saying this for the past few pages.People are just ignorant sometimes.

I think this Wal-Mart thing is a conspiracy that goes to the very top of the Obama administration. 

Obama administration, psssh, this is the Illuminati

• Like 1

Why would anyone report on it? Neither Walmart nor WB would want that getting out, and this isn't the type of story where it'd be worth pissing off a major studio to get it out there

So Walmart had 1M tickets to sell.$9 2D$11 3DIf Walmart sold every ticket it would be about....?But people are saying it didn't... Yet it's reported to make only 12M. So that doesn't sound like free money to me.

This Walmart topic is becoming very tedious, just move on people. It still grossed at least 16-17M from previews + midnight so number is still amazing.  :D

So what do you have for Friday's gross sans midnight and previews?