#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

B+ is awesome. I even take C+. Im not hard to please. Even the general Audience loved it I know im going to love it

Same. I'm a pretty easy lay when it comes to superhero movies. Love most of them. I even watched Superman Returns earlier today and I still love that movie.

• Like 6

I'd be pretty surprised if DM2 could get over $300M just 2 weeks after MU opens. I'm thinking MOS is a good pick for #3 right now.

Personally i think MU is the one thats gonna get hurt. DM2 is generating bigger buzz and opens last, but Dm2 and MoS can be close if the GA eats this up.
  • Like 1

Theaters fucked up when they added numerous commercials to the already tedious trailers.The audience grew wise quick and figured out the real starting time.

One of my local theaters only does 2 trailers. I hate that there so little trailers they are never the new trailers that are suppose to play.

Dont be a kayu

Hey, when I texted during my screening, the movie didn't start yet. lol

It was when trailers where being shown. Didn't bother others because I was sandwiched by my friends and texted in a discreet way. I have a pinch of manners left in me.

The Arclight chain shows no commercials and a max of three trailers before a movie. And they won't seat you if you show up more than 5 minutes past the start of the feature.

:worthy:

We get 30 minutes of trailers and ads here. lol

• Like 1

West Coast always kicks serious ass. It will stick if not increase.

West Coast loves dem sum superheroes which is why Fridays for these movies get underpredicted until the West Coast reports in. Edited by grey ghost
  • Like 1

It's showtime. 70% full..Wtf is going on here. Mothefuckers are showing up late.

its NY of course those mofos show up late. When a movie starts at 7:30 I tell my friends it starts at 6:30. lol I know they will leave their house at 7:25 when its a 30 minute drive :blink:

Edited by Dragon

Hey, when I texted during my screening, the movie didn't start yet. lol

It was when trailers where being shown. Didn't bother others because I was sandwiched by my friends and texted in a discreet way. I have a pinch of manners left in me.

Nah dude, you posted something like "Warner Bros logo now on screen"

• Like 2