#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

July 17th, 2015, a week after Pirates 5. Warners' payback for getting wiped out in 2006.

Yes it was an epic disaster for me and all the Superman V warriors. Man the debate in BOM had 300-500 pages and we all crashed

and burned thanks to Singers vision of Superman :(.

If matinees are that much better for Sunday then it could very well stay flat or even be up overall from Saturday. Finals will cut night business a bit but having schools out can balance that out. Should be interesting what kind of hold it can pull off.

• Like 1

It can't be that hard to finally learn how to interpret those numbers, Nikki is lucky to have insight at.

It's embarrassing, that that site can't do proper journalism when it comes to box office numbers.

How long is she doing this? Maybe she should just ask some users of this forum to help her. I guess they would do it for free.

MOS atm it is looking to be on par with Sat see how evening goes, for it to only do 32.7 evening would have to drop off a lot

AWESOME!

OMG VGPOP!!!! Hellooooo..Wow your on too... The gang is all here. How are you buddy!! Are you not loving this.Superman should be a lock , as I feel it will have great legs for 300+ Million and at least 490-500+ M OS> :) What a nice comeback!!And I still feel catching the giant IM3 isnt out of the picture yet. Superman could be the one OS! :)

Is that you Kal?...I'm here as well. I was disappointed with movie. But I felt rushed with my decision. I'm going to see it next weekend again to have a better perspective.

It can't be that hard to finally learn how to interpret those numbers, Nikki is lucky to have insight at.

It's embarrassing, that that site can't do proper journalism when it comes to box office numbers.

How long is she doing this? Maybe she should just ask some users of this forum to help her. I guess they would do it for free.

I think she's reporting what the studios are telling her. In this case, WB.