#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

who gives a fuck about BOM ... it will do about 120 ... it's not like people say IM 3 made 166 because likely 7 or 8 million probably came from 9pm showings.

WB will say 120 over weekend ... that's all anyone will give a shit about.

Edited by agkman

This thread has slowed down considerably, start posting people otherwise we've no shot at 250 pages.  -_-

It's time like this that I really appreciate Jack and his wonderful ability not only to derail thread, but ignite others to join in too  :lol:

I prefer the E-Walk, even though I don't go to either much. When I finally visit in LA, I'm going to the Arclight for sure.

I'd like to visit the AMC Lincoln Square if I go to NY again. I'm going to Toronto this year and I plan to visit the Scotiabank Cineplex which I think is the top grossing cinema in Canada.

• Founder / Operator

Are we her source? That's the exact same number as rth gave us.

It's possible (if not likely) that someone as prolific as Gitesh has sources within Rentrak as well.

• Like 1