#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

When I was 9 I thought Rescuers Down Under was BETTER then The Rescuers.

Now all I can say is "What was I thinking??? Rescuers was a classic-RDU no"

I haven't seen them since I was a kid, but I liked Down Under way better. I feel I need a re-watch. 

I love all the Disney films of the 90s except for Hercules. Pocahontas isn't that great, but the musical score more than makes up for that.

Pocahontas is good, but the historical inaccuracy is just  :mellow:

• Like 2

How did I allow myself to believe the child was Bane in my first viewing ... despite knowing of Talia Al Ghul the entire time.  I'm still blown away that I could have been so dumb ... when my own logic was aware of the truth.

• Like 1

I haven't seen them since I was a kid, but I liked Down Under way better. I feel I need a re-watch. 

Yeah you will, as you can tell when I saw them later I was going what was I thinking?

• Like 1

I'm sure they're good and that I'll see them at some point, I just don't want to be underwhelmed by overwhelming expectations (Firefly and Sherlock, to name but two examples).

I agree  with that. I could never get into Firefly. The first episode is a chore to get through. I have not watch Sherlock yet. I want to watch the Before movies but I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed.

I must've seen every Kurt Russell 60s and 70s kid movies when I was growing up. What a career changer ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK was, huh? :P

I didn't even know about that film until the sequel :lol:And it seem to make his career go down....

Loved their first fight. Bane absolutely puts a beatdown on Batman. :D

Yep, their second fight is a letdown in comparison ... even though it features Bane going absolutely crazy with those rapid fire punches.  That might be my favorite moment in the film outside the ending.

Posted Image

Edited by agkman