#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

I agree  with that. I could never get into Firefly. The first episode is a chore to get through. I have not watch Sherlock yet. I want to watch the Before movies but I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed.

You can't possibly be disappointed by the Before movies. It just feels so natural. Linklater is an amazing dialogue writer, everything just feels so raw and real. That's what love is really about. 

And Sherlock is amazing.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Like 1

Kids films from the 70s mostly sucked-they were either super cheesy or creepy (not a lot came out then really either) Okay a film I remember from when I was a kid being on TV quite a bit that nobody here probably knows:The Point. It is from 1972 and was shown on TV quite a bit in the 80s.

I watched the Phantom Tollbooth the other day, boy that was some trippy shit

I think I might be the only one here who prefer Elementary over Sherlock  :ph34r:

Yeah. you probably are. Elementary is a good way of getting over Sherlock withdrawal though. I like Joan. 

I think I might be the only one here who prefer Elementary over Sherlock  :ph34r:

I don't like Sherlock either. Tried watching it on Netflix. Didn't do anything for me. I haven't seen Elementary but I got a thing for Jonny Lee Miller, lol.  I've seen Emma and Mansfield Park at least 100 times just to watch him.

• Like 1

You can't possibly be disappointed by the Before movies. It just feels so natural. Linklater is an amazing dialogue writer, everything just feels so raw and real. That's what love is really about.  And Sherlock is amazing.    :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

....and I rest my case. ;)
  • Like 2

I watched the Phantom Tollbooth the other day, boy that was some trippy shit

Yeah I remember that.

I actually find kids films better now then 15 years ago, though I am bias to ones from the early 90s  and the 80s :P