#ED

REVISED Weekend Estimates 6/14--6/16: Man of Steel OW $116.7M($128.7M including WM)

Not including. I don't think the 12M will be a part of the official 3-day opening.

You didn't answer the question lol.....does it include the 9M?

You didn't answer the question lol.....does it include the 9M?

The $9m will be included no matter what since that was actual Friday shows. Question is just how the Wal-Mart stuff will be handled. WB split it out and that's how BOM is reporting it. I'm not sure if BO.com is including it when they say the film is headed for 45+.

that's my guess too, but are we 100% certain about that?

Once again, directly from THR:

Man of Steel should earn $45 million to $46 million on Friday, including the $9 million in midnight earnings (the $12 million will be folded into the weekend gross).
  • Like 2

BOM Ray Subers $139 million opening weekend doesn't seem that impossible now, like some people were saying.

It may or may not open that high, but it's definitely not opening under $100 million or even under $90 million like a few people were predicting here.

One other thing worth pointing out: other wide 8-9pm sneaks are not simply 1 theater/1 showtime. Look at TITE for the most recent example: you have 8pm, 8:30pm, 9pm, 9:30pm, 10pm, etc, etc all the way up to midnights. That is not the case here: you had one round of 7pm shows (7pm only) at a select group of theaters. It's a completely different situation.

• Like 3

Yes Tele.. I'm already declaring I was wrong, but still.. This sounds like alot of confusion for what it's worth...

Nothing confusing to me. 

• Like 2