baumer

Monday #s (Guru)

I don't know why we're worrying really. It's not like people who plan to see the movie are not gonna see it, they will eventually.

A Tues drop (which will be soften by Canada) would just lead to better Wed drop. Ugly Thursday drop means bigger Fri jump.

• Like 2

Popovich you senile asswipe, how could you leave Ginobili in.

To Kal-El, please punch the fuck out of the Spurs and put them out of their misery.

Pop had a blunder of a game. Bosh had 2 offensive rebounds in the last 30 secs with Duncan not on the floor and Ginobili had bad game but he was fouled on that last play.  Regardless Spurs choked big time, noway in hell should you lose a game up 5 with 30 secs to go.  <_<  B)

I don't know why we're worrying really. It's not like people who plan to see the movie are not gonna see it, they will eventually. A Tues drop (which will be soften by Canada) would just lead to better Wed drop. Ugly Thursday drop means bigger Fri jump.

I like this.

Well, an ugly Thursday drop coming for all movies. And pretty sure WWZ Thursday shows starting 7pm onwards will be affected badly as well.

I imagine WWZ previews will be dented. For example, me and my mates just decided to go on Friday for WWZ now rather than Thursday 8pm. We were all fairly certain SA would win, lol

Why are there so many games involving just two teams? Who thought of that format?

It's better for business especially since sports like Hockey and Basketball have much smaller stadiums than Football (Real and American).

Why are there so many games involving just two teams? Who thought of that format?

Every US team sport except for NFL has this format. Usually best team wins in the best of 7 format unlike a single game where fluke win is possible.  ;)

Every US team sport except for NFL has this format. Usually best team wins in the best of 7 format unlike a single game where fluke win is possible.  ;)

But fluke wins is what gives the Superbowl 110M viewers a year.

It's better for business especially since sports like Hockey and Basketball have much smaller stadiums than Football (Real and American).

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You will hear words from the others for that  :lol:

:lol::lol: :lol:You will hear words from the others for that :lol:

:P well football is foot+ball. How American football can be called football is baffling to me. Besides punting the ball there is no ball and foot contact.
  • Like 2

:P well football is foot+ball. How American football can be called football is baffling to me. Besides punting the ball there is no ball and foot contact.

I very much agree with this despite being an American  :lol:  :ph34r:

• Like 1