CAYOM Year 8 Discussion Thread

What do you think is the bets out of these 3The titanicThe ship of dreamsThe ship of dreams: titanic

The Ship of Dreams

A start would be to not use Cameron, DiCaprio or Winslet.

Films, if you're actually doing that, don't. Don't make it a romance either. It shouldn't have any links to Cameron's Titanic

What do you think is the bets out of these 3The titanicThe ship of dreamsThe ship of dreams: titanic

The Ship of Dreams sound like a good title. I agree don't make it a romance. You could actually make it into a sociological/political film about class differences and social inequality. 

Also I am postponing the Dependables to Year 9 because I thought of a quick and easy Liam Neeson action flick to throw into October. Inspired by developments in the Friday Numbers thread.

• Like 1

Also I am postponing the Dependables to Year 9 because I thought of a quick and easy Liam Neeson action flick to throw into October. Inspired by developments in the Friday Numbers thread.

God... is it what I expect it to be? 

• Like 1

God... is it what I expect it to be?

Shawn (Liam Neeson) is a financial analyst who makes projections of upcoming stock releases, IPOs, etc. One client of his is a Portuguese entrepreneur, Carlos Joao (closest Portuguese name to John) (Diogo Morgado). Unfortunately, Shawn's numbers projections for CJ go wrong, costing CJoao a bundle of money. CJoao enacts a complex and violent plan of revenge to destroy Shawn's life. Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 5

Shawn (Liam Neeson) is a financial analyst who makes projections of upcoming stock releases, IPOs, etc. One client of his is a Portuguese entrepreneur, Carlos Joao (closest Portuguese name to John) (Diogo Morgado). Unfortunately, Shawn's numbers projections for CJ go wrong, costing CJoao a bundle of money. CJoao enacts a complex and violent plan of revenge to destroy Shawn's life.

Wait? No God...? I expected it to be the Neeson vs God thing. This will be one good movie to read, especially when imagining CJohn and Shawn as the main characters.

Wait? No God...? I expected it to be the Neeson vs God thing. This will be one good movie to read, especially when imagining CJohn and Shawn as the main characters.

Neeson vs. God is too huge a matchup to do this early in CAYOM 2.0. It'd be like a culmination of my Neeson vs. Franchise.Though maybe someday I do a rip-off of the proposed Gladiator 2 script where the Roman gods resurrect Maximus to defeat Christianity. Instead it's Zeus/Jupiter (Neeson) ordering random guy to kill Jesus. Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

I'm not sure whether to be hyped for that premise or annoyed that I won't get to do my Liam Neeson thriller for early next year.

I'll admit though, it says a lot about this forum that Liam Neeson easily seems to be the most in demand actor.

Edited by rukaio101

Shawn (Liam Neeson) is a financial analyst who makes projections of upcoming stock releases, IPOs, etc. One client of his is a Portuguese entrepreneur, Carlos Joao (closest Portuguese name to John) (Diogo Morgado). Unfortunately, Shawn's numbers projections for CJ go wrong, costing CJoao a bundle of money. CJoao enacts a complex and violent plan of revenge to destroy Shawn's life.

:rofl: Can't wait to read this. Use Joao Carlos (my name) instead of Carlos Joao. 

• Like 1

Posted Image

Kinda surprised we haven't had more reviews yet. So far it's just me and Numbers. I would've thought Alisson in particular would've jumped at the chance to start reviewing stuff.

I'm kinda taking a mini break from the game. Just gone off it a bit though I will still release films and follow the threads. I think i'm going to shelve the Innocent till next year