baumer

Wednesday #s: MoS Official Est $9.01M

yeah, the only way for MOS to have a $60M weekend is if WWZ ends up and 30 and MU doesn't go much higher than 60.

Too much BIG IF's and BIG buts in that scenario. Not gonna happen.

Comparing MOS to SM1 to calculate weekend drops is just silly. There's a world of difference between an early May and a mid-June opener.

MOS is gonna have a Friday jump around 50% at most.

Posted Image

• Like 1

That 9M figure seems awfully suspicious. It's like they done something to get that over 9M with only $2000 more.

There's plenty examples of things like that happening: DMC making $100m in 2 days by 200k, The Dark Knight making $400m in 18 days by just 38k, Indy 4 $100m OW by just 100k, Sith's $50,013,859 OD.

Questioning actuals like this opens up deeper questions about Hollywood accounting in general lol

Does your brain function normally? Some of your posts in this thread, even the ones with just text, are total nonsense.

Wrong thread.  :angry:

Bottom left-hand corner of the page: "Change Theme"

Thank you. I was looking at the top in the Settings panel. I don't think I've ever scrolled that far down once I read the last post!!

The quote boxes look different but the "view first unread post button" is back!!!

There's plenty examples of things like that happening: DMC making $100m in 2 days by 200k, The Dark Knight making $400m in 18 days by just 38k, Indy 4 $100m OW by just 100k, Sith's $50,013,859 OD.

Questioning actuals like this opens up deeper questions about Hollywood accounting in general lol

Yea but this def. has to be the smallest margin over 9M. C'mon I mean 2K more only? Those examples you gave were still a long ways out. lol

Edited by DMan7

Am I the only one NOT watching the NBA finals....for like the 12th year in a row. 

No, most years I don't give a rat's ass about the NBA finals. Only when a team I care about is in it. (Lakers)

• Founder / Operator

Do animated movies do well with previews?

Considering it's a Pixar prequel to a well-liked movie, I think MU will (relative to most animated movies).

Edited by ShawnMR

Wasn't yesterday the WWZ 50$ preview? Any news about how many tickets they sold for that?

I would say probably 0.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1