Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

That sounds like Toy Story 3. Supposedly had an "underwhelming" opening weekend of $110M but had a MASSIVE opening week of $15M Monday and Tuesday and $13M Wednesday and Thursday,.

Exactly one must remember that June/July kids films do better on weekdays then weekends. (while September is where they do the worse on weekdays, people freak out EVERY year when a kids films first Monday numbers come in September)

Read the title thread

Those preview #'s will go into todays grosses, all i have to do is update it. people requested a friday thread, so i made one. it was the peoples choice.

Edited by LeFlop James

Those preview #'s will go into todays grosses, all i have to do is update it. people requested a friday thread, so i made one. it was teh peoples choice.

Include "midnight" in thread title jandrew, that's more correct.

• Like 1

Warner Bros’ and Legendary Pictures’ Man Of Steel, of course, is still #1 in the worldwide marketplace going into today for a probable $50M-$55M on its second weekend. Even Nikki is predicting more than 50M for MoS.Wtf is going on?

Warner Bros’ and Legendary Pictures’ Man Of Steel, of course, is still #1 in the worldwide marketplace going into today for a probable $50M-$55M on its second weekend. Even Nikki is predicting more than 50M for MoS.Wtf is going on?

Never, ever ever ever, EVER, trust Nikki's predictions.
  • Like 1

PS everybody, if Nikki or anybody comes out with #'s and I'm not here, shoot me a PM, I get notified instantly to my phone, and I'll update the titles for ya!

jandrew, it's midnights + previews, not just midnights