Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Weren't comic book movies suppose to be dead by now? Exactly.

Still I see MJ1 being the lowest grossing THG based off how the first half of finales have done.

Can't disagree with that. A large majority of what interests me next year are superhero film. I'm not even interested in superhero films in general, so for that to be the case, it's probably a sad year.

TASM looks to have 20 villains in it, and DOFP looks to have 40 heroes in it.

Not interested.

• Like 1

Following a movie that was the lowest grosser in the franchise, met with mixed reaction and this looks like more of the same.

It has the advantage of a largely empty field, it might just do well by default.

Following a movie that was the lowest grosser in the franchise, met with mixed reaction and this looks like more of the same.

IMDB, RT users and top critics have rated TASM higher than Thor and Cap and TASM had better HV sales, so we can say they were "mixed" too right?

Edited by LeFlop James

If Mocking jay does 360 it will win 2014. 

Making it the lowest grossing number one since 2007...and the first time ever that the number one film fails to be in the top 100 adjusted films.