Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

We heard it before with after Titanic... James can only go down..Sorry Filmner neither film will dissappoint..ButCameron will give us what we havent had since avatar another new world brought to us through ever growing technology. :)TA 2 will bow before Avatar 2 and possibly the SWS 7 sequel :P

Avatar wasnt titanic 2 it was a different film, peoples expectations for the sequels will be sky high and anything on par or less than amazingballs will be detriment to the box office

Now that's WINNING for ya.. :hiphiphoray: 

Now that's WINNING for ya.. :hiphiphoray: 

Make no mistake you and our marvel brother hood will be koed quickly, but the domestic race will keep this interesting.

Still your bets must be called and like bane to batman's  verterbrae... The lofty perch you hope for our avengers sequel

will be broken in two...You must desert avengers and come with me my son..

It is the only way :)

I think the worst sins a movie can commit is to be boring, or to be offensive to the audiences intelligence. And frankly I cant consider a movie that bored me "good". 

Lets just say that the movie wasnt for me. I still gave it 3/5

Not true. When Burton was hired WB asked him about Depp right away.

"Prior to Burton's involvement, Warner Bros. considered or discussed Willy Wonka with Nicolas Cage, Jim Carrey, Michael Keaton,[1] Brad PittWill Smith[5] and Adam Sandler.[3] Johnny Depp was the only actor Burton considered for the role"

My bad. 

Avatar wasnt titanic 2 it was a different film, peoples expectations for the sequels will be sky high and anything on par or less than amazingballs will be detriment to the box office

Agreed but I feel confident James wont be dissappointing us.. :D Lets see what he brings to the table. I  hope

that smell and feel stuff is availabe by 2015 for AVTR 2 to utilize Hasan. :). I know comic book sequels

do tend to dissappoint though. I feel confident that Josh wont, but can he give us something so incredible

that Avengers increases to take on Juggernaut 2015...I think not

ANd hey who here is a huge huge SWSFanboy..They could rep SWS7

We heard it before with after Titanic... James can only go down..Sorry Filmner neither film will dissappoint..But

Cameron will give us what we havent had since avatar another new world brought to us through ever growing technology. :)

TA 2 will bow before Avatar 2 and possibly the SWS 7 sequel :P

Learn to read. Never said it would "disappoint." Just it wouldn't meet its crazy expectations but still do great business.