Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Yeah but everyone know Nolan is the true architect behind all of that. Look at Goyers track record when he rides solo. Its not great, and thats putting it lightly.

No I agree solo it's not. But he is the comic book guy in that partnership

I'm surprised she didn't bad mouth MU since I don't think she's fond of Disney either

LOL I know. But I think she is really being paid by WB or has some good relationships there.  I don't recall her trashing The Hangover 3 like this when it disappointed at the US box office. If she did, I missed it.

Yeah, but he is the wrong comic book guy and the one that held Nolan down with TDKR. I believe that if Nolan had a truly amazing comic book guy paired with him, TDKR could've been a masterpiece. Unfortunately it was where the lack of knowledge about what makes these characters tick by Goyer was most visible, and the first sign that maybe, just maybe, Goyer shouldn't be the go-to guy when it comes to DC superheroes. It seems to me that MOS screenplay complaints cement that theory. It's time for a new "comic book guy" to come aboard, hopefully Paul Dini. 

• Like 2

Or so he thinks and has successfully fooled in making WB believe so. Reality is, even a "non-comic book" guy like Nolan has a better grasp on these characters because while he may not be a super geek, he gets what each character represents and what really drives them. Goyer only has blurry ideas and cannot write anything other than overwrought sentimentality to save his life. 

• Like 3

Or so he thinks and has successfully fooled in making WB believe so. Reality is, even a "non-comic book" guy like Nolan has a better grasp on these characters because while he may not be a super geek, he gets what each character represents and what really drives them. Goyer only has blurry ideas and cannot write anything other than overwrought sentimentality to save his life. 

A hell lot of this. 

Yeah, but he is the wrong comic book guy and the one that held Nolan down with TDKR. I believe that if Nolan had a truly amazing comic book guy paired with him, TDKR could've been a masterpiece. Unfortunately it was where the lack of knowledge about what makes these characters tick by Goyer was most visible, and the first sign that maybe, just maybe, Goyer shouldn't be the go-to guy when it comes to DC superheroes. It seems to me that MOS screenplay complaints cement that theory. It's time for a new "comic book guy" to come aboard, hopefully Paul Dini.

Yes, Paul Dini would be the best thing to happen to the DC Movie Universe! Like a hundred steps up from Goyer, for sure!

• Like 1

Can someone update me? The numbers on the title are all over the place  :blink: . BO/BOM/DL all say MU 30.5, WWZ ~25, MOS 12.7. I'm assuming that 14.7M next to MoS is a typo? Same for WWZ's 20M. Otherwise my first thought before i checked other sources was that WB had Puerto Rico'd MoS' Sat #, because Rth iirc has never been off by that much. I got even more confused when i checked Gitesh' twitter and it said 14M, but then realized that tweet was 13h old :P .