Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

You should definitely see MU ddddeee, it's a very good movie. I totally recommend. Do you like Monsters Inc.?

I'll be seeing MU on Tuesday. I'm a huge fan of MI and Pixar but I haven't cared for the marketing at all.

• Like 4

How comes it's suddenly gone? You saw some of the opinions on it and think it's not worth it anymore, huh? 

I'm still going to see it but I'm not as hyped as about two weeks ago. That could be a good thing, maybe it'll be a surprise and blow my nuts off 

I'll be seeing MU on Tuesday. I'm a huge fan of MI and Pixar but I haven't cared for the marketing at all.

Yeah, the trailers have been only okay.  The one that I thought was good was the teaser trailer with Mike as the disco ball. 

I'm still going to see it but I'm not as hyped as about two weeks ago. That could be a good thing,

Always a good idea not to go into a movie with sky high expectations. For me, I always find that I enjoy something more if I have low expectations.

• Like 1

MoS is better but still not very good.

I'd rate them both pretty equal. ASM had more charm and heart to the story, and MOS had better action.

Both could've been a lot better though.

• Like 3

I didn't even watch one single MU trailers tbh. I saw a couple of TV spots here and there but that's it. Guess I'm just as loyal a Pixar fan as an MCU fan, so I'll watch any movies from them at least one no matter what  :)

I hope you'll love the movie. We're both students right now, there are many things in MU that I can relate to. I'm sure you will feel more or less the same way.

• Like 1