Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Spoken like a true Nolanite. I'm so proud of you  :)

Shoot there are about a zillion reasons on why that is ludcrious...There so many producers

who can come aboard that can do as good or better job than Nolan.. Speilberg,  MC, Zemekis,etc

I would never bow out, as long as good people are in the project.. I think Supes will hit 800M WW :)

• Like 1

I've already gotten over it Rich. I even expect a 60%+ drop next weekend. 2 potential big openers next week as well.MoS is still on pace for 700M WW, which is 2x more than the last one.This is only the beginning of something big.However if Nolan isn't involved anymore, neither am I.

You don't mean that. I loved MoS, and 4 viewings have done nothing to convince me otherwise. All the BO prognosticators on twitter are going "MoS fell 71%, must be bad word of mouth" forgetting that there are 2 big openers, and that IM3 and TDKR both fell 71% on their second Friday. People seem to have developed selective blindness.

• Like 2

You don't mean that. I loved MoS, and 4 viewings have done nothing to convince me otherwise. All the BO prognosticators on twitter are going "MoS fell 71%, must be bad word of mouth" forgetting that there are 2 big openers, and that IM3 and TDKR both fell 71% on their second Friday. People seem to have developed selective blindness.

Its a 77% drop for MoS, if you count its previews like the IM3 drops do.

Edited by Orestes

Again IM3's Friday included its Thursday previews. If you include MoS's previews the drop is more than 77%

• Like 1

Again IM3's Friday included its Thursday previews. If you include MoS's previews the drop is more than 77%

Dat Walmart number should only be counted the day it matters. Today is not that day.

• Like 3

Oh, come on. It's about Nolan? Not the character?

I support the guy. He's good at what he does. His biggest mistake was hiring Snyder. He should have had his brother write the script to MoS and not Goyer.

Dat Walmart number should only be counted the day it matters. Today is not that day.

Normally I would agree, but not when comparing it to the drops of another movie that had its previews counted.

• Like 3