Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

so it will be 230-245 when it leaves theater?

thats good for me. All m anticipated movie did good business. All I need now is WHD to do well and life will be complete :D

Did you see the RS tracking it at 50m? Time to put CT's box office power to the test. I got faith in him, lol.

• Like 1

Anyone else feel like IM3 & MoS were very mediocre? Nothing special about either entry... ST:ID was marginally better but it appears there will be no blockbuster this summer that blows away commercial/critical hype.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Anyone else feel like IM3 & MoS were very mediocre? Nothing special about either entry... ST:ID was marginally better but it appears there will be no blockbuster this summer that blows away commercial/critical hype.

Same gif as baumer

• Like 1

Did you see the RS tracking it at 50m? Time to put CT's box office power to the test. I got faith in him, lol.

50 mil? really. I thought it was tracking bad. Omg please i hope it does good. i'll be good with over 30 mil too lol

Edited by Dragon

Come on it made 73m last weekend and this weekend 88m or something close to that. 

Because alot of new markets opend..

Alot of markets drop hard this weekend..

500 mill wont happen for sure

IM3 is my least favorite. 

STID:  4/10

IM3:  7/10

MOS:  7.5/10

FF6:  7/10

There's been some really average films this summer.

• Like 2

STID:  4/10

IM3:  7/10

MOS:  7.5/10

FF6:  7/10

There's been some really average films this summer.

I very very much agree..

What did you give WWZ??