Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

This really makes people want to see the movie... I'm already imagining how depressed I'll be for a few weeks after watching that movie.

You'll need these after:

Posted Image

AMOUR is less depressing than you think.

It's not depressing. It is an enlightening masterpiece on life. It shows you the way. It's like John 14:6: "And Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one cometh unto the father, but by me." 

It's not depressing. It is an enlightening masterpiece on life. It shows you the way. It's like John 14:6: "And Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one cometh unto the father, but by me." 

"Sir, it looks like we are reaching unprecedented levels of pretentiousness."

• Like 11

"Sir, it looks like we are reaching unprecedented levels of pretentiousness."

Only now? I thought that level was hit a few years ago... It should be CODE RED right now.

I'm still waiting to meet people in real life who didn't think Snore-more was boring. Half of my theater audience was asleep by the end, and I was the only one under 50 so it's not like it was a bunch of teenagers bored with it.

I'm not real life?

I'm not real life?

From all we know he could suffer of schizophrenia and we don't actually exist. This forum is fake... The whole world is fake. Just inside a man's mind...

And now we wait for WB to announce the movie with Nolan at its lead.

• Like 3