Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

These Man of Steel numbers (and Great Gatsby too) are WB's security blanket when Pacific Rim tanks.

Rem Del Toro is the director. And the trailers are incredible. I wouldnt say PR tanks just yet Filmner.  Im betting on it breaking out to 250+M domestic or better :)

These Man of Steel numbers (and Great Gatsby too) are WB's security blanket when Pacific Rim tanks.

Good thing they didn't invest a whole lot in the production. And from the looks of it they aren't putting too much into marketing either. :lol:

I don't care if MOS ends up third as long as it makes great numbers.

Hee hee.. Im putting thought energy on it, for 2nd place.. :D.. Still agreed as long as we fly over 300M domestic, very very happy

I will be.  And I still think my 57M OW2 could be lowballing it..lol

Rem Del Toro is the director. And the trailers are incredible. I wouldnt say PR tanks just yet Filmner.  Im betting on it breaking out to 250+M domestic or better :)

General public has no clue who del Toro is and tracking (albeit how flawed a system it is) is weak and the trailers haven't gotten attention outside of the Internet nerd circles. Prepare to be disappointed.

• Like 6

I don't get the love Del Toro gets here.  He has done nothing to suggest he is some box office titan.  I personally don't like most of his work, directing or producing and this collective circle jerk for him here at times is really strange.

• Like 1

I don't get the love Del Toro gets here.  He has done nothing to suggest he is some box office titan.  I personally don't like most of his work, directing or producing and this collective circle jerk for him here at times is really strange.

His Spanish language films are fantastic. Everything is... I liked Blade II!

Del Toro is frankly a fool for all the big blockbusters he passed on just to keep playing with his monsters.