Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

As much as I love kids, I really dread having my own  :lol: I would love to adopt in the future.

@Sam, Its like I can wait, but i cant wait, you know what i mean? haha, and Firedeep its an inside joke.Haha that cracks me up when people resond to me with "Leflop". Hahah I cant take it serious!
  • Like 1

:lol: I mean I think it'd be nice to have a child, but without the 0-12 year stage. But it's gotten to the point where me and my boyfriend have had serious talks about the future: marriage, kids, and that stuff. I think maybe in 8-10 years time we'll end up adopting or maybe we'll change our minds by then.

Yeah, the 0-12 years old stage will be hard. That's one of the reason why I kinda want to cheat and adopted a fairly grown kid.

I think you'll change your mind in the future. There'll be time when you feel that having a kid will be one of the best thing ever  :D

:(

u should see Skyfall btw

Ben is awesome there

I watched it and really didn't care for it that much. I think I'll try it again because I was a bit distracted.  I also watched Cloud Atlas he was in that too. He was fantastic in that. Have you ever seen Brideshead Revisited? I still haven't seen Perfume. Seems kind of creepy.

So it looks like this June may be huge and much bigger than July. Unless Pac Rim or Wolverine break out huge.

Yeah, I don't see either of those breaking out. This is like the 5th or 6th time Wolverine is going to be on screen. This movie isn't going to sneak up on anybody.

There's a tiny chance of Pac Rim breaking out, but it still feels closer to something like RIPD or After Earth than a movie like WWZ.

I watched it and really didn't care for it that much. I think I'll try it again because I was a bit distracted.  I also watched Cloud Atlas he was in that too. He was fantastic in that. Have you ever seen Brideshead Revisited? I still haven't seen Perfume. Seems kind of creepy.

yeah he totally rocked Cloud Atlas!

no havent seen Brideshead Revisited yet

btw will go dl it now!

• Like 1