#ED

Weekend Actuals 6/21 - 6/23 (MU - 82.4 | WWZ - 66.4M | MoS - 41.2M)

hmmm long wall text of explanations. or maybe that Amazing Spiderman fan from last year who had long hair in his display picture. where is he again?

Explanations? What explanations? I see passion. Real passion. The same passion I've always had for these characters and always will. Stupid people try to make this a dick contest between these characters. Not me. 

Explanations? What explanations? I see passion. Real passion. The same passion I've always had for these characters and always will. Stupid people try to make this a dick contest between these characters. Not me.

Oh wait YOU are that spiderman fan from last year?!!

You're not making much sense ikent. TASM despite a steep third week drop due to TDKR had a decent run and if MOS has a similar run than 315M+ is pretty much a given.

MOS had a very competitive second weekend and a huge opening, it doesn't necessarily mean it's going into free fall. You're just expecting the worst for the sake of it. Pacific RIm will open July 12, I wouldn't put past MOS to reach your 285M estimate by then.